[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to convince my wife to get a breast augmentation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

How to convince my wife to get a breast augmentation?
>>
>>18259191
Photoshop pics of her to have big boobs and have her catch you jerking off to them
>>
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>
>>18259191
Perhaps find a new wife because she deserves better than a lowlife cunt.
>>
>>18259402
white knight cuck
>>
Why does she need an augmentation?
>>
Damn, though, you have the money to pay for it, you're offering it, and she won't take it? Wtf? Just saying, as a girl, I would take the augmentation you're offering and use it to get an ever richer guy, in a fucking heart beat.
>>
>>18259211
Fucking brilliant. Op you have to try this and report results.
>>
>>18259211
hahahaha....

I don't know if that's genius, or total idiocy.

Would be a good way to fuck with her self-esteem though. But then again so is the entire thing.

Anyway
@OP:

If she's the type of woman who wants bigger boobs, she wants bigger boobs. If she isn't, she isn't.

Fuck dude, I know my girl wants 'em. I don't, but if she ever got 'em, her body, makes her happy so whatever.
>>
>>18259522
Shes a B cup, I enjoy playing with larger breasts
>>18259526
I havent asked her, I feel like that would be insulting, You would still ditch if you loved him?
>>
I love boobs as much as the next guy, but why would you want to ruin her with surgery? Are you one of those apparently blind guys that claims he can't tell the difference between real and fake?
>>
>>18259556
I can tell the difference, I dont want her to have huge plastic looking ones, just high quality gummy bears
>>
>>
>>18259191

tell her to yolo
>>
>>18259555
Why did you marry her then if you need to change her?
>>
>>18259638
I dont need to change her, shes going to be the same person, just with bigger breasts,
>>
>>18259585
>I dont want her to have huge plastic looking ones
>Spams his own thread with huge plastic looking tits
>>
>>18259585

I think this is something you have to deal with, man. Even if she had bigger tits you'd start noticing that her face is not quite shaped the way just the way you like it or that her ass isn't round enough or maybe her pussy and anus would look better if it was all bleached and labioplastied.
>>
If she wants to go up a cup size, she'll do it on her own or ask you if you think it'd be hot.
>"I havent asked her, I feel like that would be insulting"
Because she'll take it as a fucking insult, ya moron. It'll shoot down her self-esteem or maybe even make her insecure. Seriously, women have enough insecurities about their bodies already.
>>
>>18259647
Yeahhh, if my guy ever brought up a boob job, it would fuck with me for the rest of the relationship, which would probably inevitably end because I'd either be uncomfortable knowing I wasn't good enough for him, or I would do the surgery and feel like I broke down on my own values just to try and please someone else, and then I'd feel like shit about myself until I left.
>>
>>18259644
Its click bait
>>18259645
I dont fantasize about other things
>>18259654
theres got to be a way to bring it up
>>
>>18259654
what if he offered to do a penis enlargement as well?
>>
>>18259675
>there's got to be a way to bring it up

Try and imagine how she would feel. Imagine if you were uncut and she brought up the subject of wanting you to get a circumcision. If you aren't okay with that, two things might happen. One, you're forever fucked with knowing that she'd prefer a cut dick. Two, you physically change an aspect of yourself in order to try and please your partner, even though you personally aren't okay with it, and then you get to sit in your feelings of cheating yourself to try and impress your partner.
>>
>>18259679
How would that make it better?
>>
>>18259191
Are you sure you want to go there? She might ask you to do something about your dick next.
>>
>>18259684
In my opinion circumcision is no where near the level of an invasive surgery that places foreign objects, which have to be periodically changed and may rupture, into your body. It's closer to a penis enlargement like >>18259679 implies.
I wouldn't like your suggestion, OP, but I wouldn't feel offended. I would just regard you less favourably. If you offered to get a penis enlargement I'd at least think it was fairer.
>>
>>18259730
Femanon or poor mutilated child?
>>
>>18259730
I agree with that, I'm also uncut so I would do either for her bc I love her
>>
>>
>>18259643
Forget it OP. The only people who will listen are the ones who will damn you.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.