[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Date advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1492116377415.jpg (53KB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492116377415.jpg
53KB, 576x720px
So i was in my first (and only) internet relationship about 2 years ago and I've never loved anyone more than the girl i was with, we skyped every night and just talked for hours

We broke up about half a year later because we both cheated on each other
I didn't appreciate what i had and it's probably my only regret

My mom recently moved to Virginia beach (approx 20 minutes from ex gf) and i told ex gf this and I'm coming to visit in the summer
I asked her to go on an actual date with me and i want to make this the most special night of her life to get her back

How do i go about doing this considering i have 0 idea what's in that area

Pic related, she loves dogs
>>
>>18259087
>I have 0 idea what's in that are
start researching what's in the area
>>
>I asked her to go on an actual date with me

Okay, each to their own.

>and i want to make this the most special night of her life to get her back

Fucking hell man, firstly you can't just straight up make the best night of her life, I'm not even sure people even have a best night of their lives. Secondly, don't you think that all that jazz is just kind of lying to get her back? Like putting on a fancy show to seduce her into getting back with you? What are you even going to do if you get back with her?

Fair enough if you want to go on a date, but just take it easy and keep it low-key.
>>
I plan on moving down there in about a year or 2

We still have feelings for her but I'm trying to show her that she means a lot to me

I worded it like shit in the post but i have only been on like 2 dates and i need help
>>
The only date ive been on was with a girl from an online dating site. I drove us down to a lake and we walked on the shore for a bit and talked. Then we got some barbeque followed by sex. I am socially retarded and didn't realize she wanted to stay the night so I cleaned up and drove her home immediately following the sex. We never spoke again.
So, do what I did but dont fuck up the last part and your gold.
>>
I researched what's in the area and i think the art museum is the best option
She likes art
Prob get some food at a nice place afterwards
>>
>>18259158
Then chill the fuck out until you move there.

There's no such thing as an LDR/Online relationship. It's just a crutch that two people use to feel emotionally fulfilled without ever experiencing any downsides or facing reality.

You're so effing cringe.
>>
"to get her back"
I dont think you you ever had her if she was taking advantage of the distance between you to fuck other dudes. Also you were doing the same shit, you both sounds like immature retards who need to stop screwing with eachothers emotions.
>>
Neither of us fucked anyone else, we both just kissed people but when it all got laid out she was like "i don't feel good enough for anyone"
>>
I agree the whole situation is pretty cringe but i really care about her so i want to at least try and salvage what we had
>>
>>18259087
Hell yea
Towns Center in VA Beach:
>Yardhouse
great appetizers, steak, desserts, nice atmosphere, known for their yard long beer and large beer selection.
>Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
giant steaks, lobster tails, nice add one
Gordon Biersch, great German food and beer
>PF Chang's
expensive chinese food
>Twist Martini & Associates
great cocktails and sandwiches

Actual VA Beach
>Mahi Mah's Seafood
Upscale seafood place
>Chick's Seaside Food & Bar
Good seafood, burgers, and drinks
>The 11th Street Taphouse Bar & Grille
Great drinks, fantastic food, right on the beach

If you go to the north side of Va beach
>Lynnhaven Fish House
Great seafood, nice atmosphere
>>
>>18259421
>Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
giant steaks, lobster tails, nice add ons for sides**
>Gordon Biersch
great German food and beer

Have fun in the 757
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.