[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Solo lsd trip first time at night?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0046.jpg (62KB, 540x712px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0046.jpg
62KB, 540x712px
I'm planning on taking 1 tab of acid for mu first time at around 9pm and I have classes the next day at 7. The thing is my apartment is one you rent for "sober living" so if my tenant next door thinks I'm on drugs at all I'm fucked. I can literally only do it at night in my room unless I want to wait a week for time to be able to do it during the day. Theirs really no chance of interaction since I just stay in my room but if I go out and he's watching tv will I be able to hold a normal convo? I'm experienced with weed and Benadryl tripping and a few other drugs. Also will the next day suck because of no sleep I only have to go to class for 2 hours. I searched google but nothing gives a definite answer thanks.
>>
Why though? You have your whole life to do that. Why do it now under these unideal circumstances that will probably give you a bad time.
>>
>>18258637
Because I was given a tab by a friend and now that I have it I really want to do it. Also I work basically 6 days a week and in 2 days is the one day I don't have work. If I can't do it tomrow night then I have to wait a week agian and I really don't want to do that plus I can't do anything else since I get drug tested for the room every week. LSD and alcohol are the only substances I can take
>>
>>18258637
Also you have to know how terrible the feeling isn't when you finally get your hands on something you always wanted to try for years and just leave it sitting in your cabinet. It calls to me every time I'm in my room it sucks just knowing it their and I can't do it
>>
>>18258613
>I'm planning on taking 1 tab of acid for mu first time at around 9pm and I have classes the next day at 7.
NO!
For acid, give yourself an entire day for the trip. Five to eight hours.
Then give yourself the next day off, because you'll very likely have learned some important shit and may well want to reevaluate your life.
>>
Don't do it. Number of reasons: 1. It's your first time.
2. You need time to recover after tripping. Atleast a day.
3. Night time tripping in an enclosed space is a no-no unless you already have multiple experiences with it.
4. At least tell someone you trust and is familiar with the drug that you're tripping. then, you can call them for support if you ever get too lost in the sauce.
>>
>>18258613
>9pm
>have classes the next day at 7

Oh god no OP. That's fucking stupid. If you take it at night, prepare to not sleep. Well idk, maybe I just have a low tolerance for drugs, but I took LSD at 12:00 and it lasted over 12 hours for me, and I couldn't get to sleep until about 4:00 the next morning.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.