[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question. How do I cure being gay? I'm not a homophobe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

File: 1481193862655.gif (89KB, 325x245px) Image search: [Google]
1481193862655.gif
89KB, 325x245px
Serious question.
How do I cure being gay?

I'm not a homophobe or anything. The idea of two men kissing or having sex is completely normal for me, I have nothing against that.

The problem is that I don't find men attractive. I don't even find them aesthetically pleasing. I appreciate beautiful women, but I couldn't care less about guys. I just get really fucking horny when I think about having sex with a man, no matter how fucking ugly he is.

Why don't I want to be gay?
It just doesn't fit well with my personality and I don't want it to be a part of who I am.
I want to be able to fuck women because I love how they look, I just don't get horny with them.
I live in a country where coming out of the closet is a really fucking bad idea.
[spoiler]I'm a bottom and I'm tall, my face is masculine as fuck and I'm kind of muscular.[/spoiler]

Please help
>>
>>18258432
As a man, you don't. It's hard wired into your brain.

Women have a lot more choice, men do not.

If you get turned on by having sex with men, you're gay.
>>
Try having sex with women
>>
>I just get really fucking horny when I think about having sex with a man, no matter how fucking ugly he is.

that makes it sound like you just might be obsessed with the idea of being gay and aroused by the taboo of it

>I'm a bottom

how do you know? have you actually had gay sex?
>>
>>18258432
Being gay doesn't have to match with your personality or even be a part of it. You can try hooking up with a woman and see how it makes you feel. You can't cure gayness and denying it will only lead to pain, since you'll have to go behind your wife's back to have sex.
>>
okay, I don't really care how much you believe what I'm typing is real or true, because the entire nature of what I'm about to teach you kind of invalidates what you've been taught about "what is true" and what isn't true, and this also contains the secret to escaping this hole you're stuck in.

Basically, masturbate to women and only women for the next month, ACTIVELY THINK about how attracted to them you are, and how much you want to fuck them. Like literally fill your brain with these thoughts.

The secret, is that over time, your desires, and what you fill your thoughts and time with, starts to become normalized in your brain, like, mechanically. It's why you get better at video games that you focus your attention on faster than video games you don't focus your attention on.

If you want to >not be gay< you probably can't, but ultimately you have the choice in your brain to accept that what you feel is valid, or not. You are the watcher, you are better than the robot handling everything in the background because you can choose to listen to it or not.

TL;DR: Literally just tell yourself for a month straight, every single day, every opportunity you get, that you don't find men attractive and that you think the idea of like manning up and owning a bitch turns you on. If you do this for the entire month, you are forcibly rewiring your brain, and you'll just start to believe what you're telling yourself is true, and if you do that long enough, it doesn't matter if it's true or not, you believe it is, and thus your actions will reflect your beliefs, and then based on how people perceive the world, it effectively IS true at that point.
>>
>>18258438
>As a man, you don't. It's hard wired into your brain.

Should I just kill myself then? When I finally reached the point when I'm content with who I am and what I achieved I just hit the wall?

>>18258447
That's why I'm posting, I fingered a girl yesterday and didn't even get a boner. Previously I thought I was bisexual and I was completely fine with that.

>>18258460
>that makes it sound like you just might be obsessed with the idea of being gay and aroused by the taboo of it

That actually might be it, but I'm not sure.

>how do you know? have you actually had gay sex?

I get horny when I think about being the bottom, the thought of fucking a man doesn't excite me at all.

>>18258467
But it's not all about the social part. I want to fall in love with a woman. I want to enjoy my life with a woman. I don't want to have a wife, I want to enjoy having a wife.

>>18258481
I'm going to do that. I've actually done that with confidence and self-esteem, I spent a couple of months filling my brain with narcissistic thoughts until I actually started liking how I look, how I speak and how I think.

I hope it'll work, thanks anon.
>>
>>18258432

Find a fetish that relates to women somehow

Believe it or not you can acquire new and different sexual tastes and preferences depending on what you expose yourself to

Maybe go on /h/ or /d/ and spank it to anime girls first as a way to get your foot in the door

Or you can just have 3 ways where you make out with a woman while a man rides you or blows you or whatever
>>
>>18258498
Everything started when I decided to explore a little bit and jerked off to gay shit a couple of times, so you're probably right.

I have the anime girls phase behind me so that's probably not a good idea, I'll stick to normal stuff.

3ways don't really excite me that much, I'd feel like a loser sharing a woman with another man.
>>
>>18258489
It took me a year but I genuinely believe that I'm an amazing human being now, and people feel that kind of energy when interacting with me, so it's essentially become real.

I dropped anxiety and depression and self loathing, and yeah, gained a lot of confidence and genuine narcissism from just, making it real in my head for long enough that it became real.

You got this dude, just remember to use the power for good, it's incredibly powerful, and easy to get yourself caught in loops you can't escape. A good tip of advice is that having a set personality in the back of your head that you can think of as "yourself" is important. I lost that a long ass time ago, so I'm kinda just a being that makes all it's choices at the time of doing them, which is rough but kinda fun. Just remember, hold on to yourself, or you'll really start to dissociate and be unreal, like me. It's not worth.
>>
>>18258515
Thanks for the advice anon.

I know how damaging it can be, I did the same thing with confidence and I fell into an even worse state than before. I was a lying, selfish (in a bad way) sack of shit who had absolutely no idea what it wanted or was, I felt like I didn't even want to gain confidence anymore.

Thanks again anon, I'm going to start tomorrow.
>>
>>18258489
Maybe you just like being a bottom. There's a thing called pegging where a woman wears a strap-on and fucks a man in his ass. That's technically straight. Maybe it's your thing.
>>
>>18258511
>I'd feel like a loser sharing a woman with another man.

your "original" orientation is probably straight if that's how you feel

not wanting to share pussy is a male heterosexual instinct
>>
>>18258529
I'll look it up, I've heard about it. I'm not sure if I'll bee able to try it in real life anytime soon.

>>18258531
Well yeah, if I was completely gay I probably wouldn't care about the woman at all.
>>
>>18258544
Have you ever thought you might just like it in the ass? A hot girl with a strap-on? Imagine that.
>>
>>18258548
Yeah. I mean, when I was younger I fingered myself a couple of times.

I'll give this strapon thing a shot.
>>
>>18258515
>A good tip of advice is that having a set personality in the back of your head that you can think of as "yourself" is important. I lost that a long ass time ago, so I'm kinda just a being that makes all it's choices at the time of doing them, which is rough but kinda fun. Just remember, hold on to yourself, or you'll really start to dissociate and be unreal, like me.

Go do ayahuasca or iboga or something. It sounds like you operate *exactly* like me, and frankly I feel very fake. A fraud. Not a real person. Maybe your current circumstances are more pleasant than mine so it's easier to forget you're incomplete, but it will hit you again someday and it will hit hard. My plan is to do iboga next year since it's literally the only thing that might help with dissociation. I remind myself everyday so I won't forget.
>>
>>18258489
>I want to fall in love with a woman. I want to enjoy my life with a woman. I don't want to have a wife, I want to enjoy having a wife.

This is normal. I went through this process when I first discovered I was gay. It's hard but you have to realize that you've been told you want these things all of your life. Life is about happiness, and if fucking a guy makes you happy then do it. If it doesn't then don't.

There came a point for me where I had to decide to put those dreams to rest. I am gay, and I can't change that. I might want a wife now but I know that won't make me happy because it's not the reality of the situation I'm working with. My wife wouldn't be happy. The idea of the happy heteronormative 2.5 kids and a dog marriage is something I aspire to in life but it's an unrealistic goal because I'm gay now.

That was my thought process.
>>
>>18258571
No no no, you don't understand me.

I couldn't give less fucks about what the society thinks. I'm the most contrarian special snowflake I know and there's not a single thing I hate more than conformism. I don't want women because the society told me that I do.

I just want to have fun with girls. They look beautiful and I enjoy my time with them. I just don't get horny around them and it makes me mad.
>>
>>18258565
I consciously decide to view it as a super power, instead of a limiting factor.
Everyone *appears* to have this voice in their head that tells them things about themselves, that they hold on to for any number of reasons, whereas I am too personally aware of my existence and my ability to be consciously aware of that kinda forces a separation from my >living life< and my consciousness.
The way I like to describe it is that other people's eyes are glued to this screen they call life, and I just happened to be someone that figured out how to look down and see that I'm holding a controller.

I specifically want to avoid acid, and Ayahuasca and other intense hallucinogens, because when I finally broke free and woke up and let go of this "sense of who I am" I just felt a lot happier in general at life. I don't have to live life anymore, I GET to live life. And yeah that means understanding that my entire existence as people think of it is a lie, but, who cares? Everyone benefits more from believing the story I've created for myself, including myself, so, who cares what really happened. I'm unlike any other sociopath I've ever met, (except for one) because I totally do feel emotion, I just get the opportunity to decide whether or not it's something I want or not. It's all just perspective right? I just have a really distant perspective, even from myself.
>>
>>18258585
You really do sound gay. Like the typical effeminate gay friend all women have.
>>
>>18258610
That's just because it's hard for me to explain it in english, which isn't my native tongue.

TL;DR I find women attractive but my dick doesn't work around them.
>>
>>18258585
>I just want to have fun with girls. They look beautiful and I enjoy my time with them. I just don't get horny around them and it makes me mad.
You are the Bizarro World version of the guy who wishes he could have sex with his bros, because he likes men better for everything aside from sex.

>I want to be able to fuck women because I love how they look
Is this your only reason?
If not, what are the others?
>>
>>18258489
Kill yourself for being gay? Don't be a fucking retard. It's not a big deal.

Accept reality anon. Accept reality.
>>
>>18258620
>I find women attractive but my dick doesn't work around them.
If you found them attractive, your dick would work.
You find their looks interesting, aesthetically pleasing maybe... but not sexually attractive.
>>
>>18258630
>Is this your only reason?
>If not, what are the others?

I find them attractive and I enjoy their company. Also I don't feel like I could ever fall in love with a man and I've fallen in love with a woman.

>>18258635
Never. If I won't be able to fix it I'll just grow bitter, sitting at home all day until it gets unbearable.

>>18258645
Yeah. And I don't have that with men. Honestly, the only thing that turns me on when it comes to men is the dick. Maybe the chest, if it's muscular.
>>
>>18258620
>I find women attractive but my dick doesn't work around them
Oxymoron.
You're a gay men who finds women good looking. Many gay men do. They're hari stylists or fashion designers or they put on make up on women.
That's you.
>>
>>18258585
Then be friends with girls and have fun with them. If you aren't attracted to them sexually, sex won't be "fun" with them. You can still spend time with them and do other stuff if you want to be around them.
>>
>>18258650
not accepting reality means a life of unhappiness. It's also a sure sign of stupidity.
>>
File: 1479329957260.jpg (9KB, 242x250px) Image search: [Google]
1479329957260.jpg
9KB, 242x250px
>>18258655
No, god fucking damn it. I'd rather be a 50 year old straight virgin who jerks off to anime in his mother's basement than this.

This just doesn't fucking work with who I am. Being gay is literally the worst trait I could've gotten.

>>18258657
I want to enjoy sex with them. It sounds like a lot of fun. Actually, I almost got around to do it a couple of times. I was excited, but my dick just didn't fucking work.

Aren't there actual psychotherapies for that shit? I don't want to be "friends" with girls. I don't want to fuck guys. Why the fuck did it happen to me, what are the odds of being born gay?

>>18258677
I couldn't care less if it's stupid or not. If I accepted "reality" two years ago I'd still be a sad fuck with low self-esteem.

Also I AM NOT going to be happy living my life as a gay person.
>>
>>18258684
there's no difference between wanting to care and caring.

Basically, you gotta just use your dick only in relation to women man. You already know the truth, just do it already.
>>
>>18258684
Many gay men are strong, athletic, even manly. But they still like pretty girls and pretty dresses, while craving to be penetrated by big dicks.
That's you. Nothing wrong with it, like you said.
>>
>>18258684
>Also I AM NOT going to be happy living my life as a gay person.

Not with that attitude. Why do you feel this way? What happens if you are a gay man?

Do you think people wake up and want to be gay? Everyone struggles with this, nobody wants to be a minority. They just are and they learn to deal with it.
>>
>>18258684
What the fuck are we all saying? You can't change your sexuality, it's fucking hard wired.

You're gay.

This has to be b8 m8, no one is this dumb.
>>
>>18258704
>What happens if you are a gay man?

My whole life was fucking worthless, I'm probably going to lose all my friends, I'll realize that things like having a good life with a wife and a couple of kids will always be out of reach for me and I'm definitely not going to be happy with who I am, because it just doesn't fit my personality.

>>18258705
>no one is this dumb.

Fuck you.

I spent my whole fucking life running after girls. The thought of being gay never even crossed my mind. When I was 14 I moved out of my country to a place with a completely different culture and I didn't speak the language. I felt like an absolute loser, didn't have any friends and didn't know any girls while every single person from my homeland was having the time of their life starting relationships and having sex for the first time. I endured that shit and started going out when I was 16, got into drugs and drinking, got even more depressed, started working on myself. A couple of times I almost had sex, but I thought that the lack of a boner is caused by alcohol or mdma.

Now, after 3 years of struggling, when I'm nineteen, I go to see a girl I'm interested in, we start getting off, I finger her and realize that my dick doesn't fucking stand. It just doesn't, and I'm completely sober.

I never expected myself to say that, but
Fuck you, you straight piece of shit. "lol just accept reality" my ass.
>>
>>18258757
I don't really give a shit about you, but you need to accept reality.

What is your fucking choice, deny it forever?

You are gay, but you can still marry and have kids even. But you will always be gay.
>>
>>18258757
You're complaining about non-sensical things because you think it 'doesnt fit with who you are'.
That's, like, the gayest behaviour I can think anyone can have.
>>
>>18258601
Your functioning is identical to mine but your perspective is completely different. It might be related to the way you became dissociated. It was forced on me, but it sounds like it sorta happened for you? Or you sought it out?
I want to be normal, I don't want this super power.

>And yeah that means understanding that my entire existence as people think of it is a lie, but, who cares? Everyone benefits more from believing the story I've created for myself, including myself, so, who cares what really happened.

I think I care. I think there was a time I might have been okay with being a fraud, but I can't remember why. I want to be a boring normal person. I don't even view myself as a person, I've always thought of myself as a genderless, ageless living blob that pretends to be a male human. There's a LOT of things I don't understand about normal people because I never got to experience life the way other people do. Learning more about how the normal brain is supposed to operate has helped me make some sense of other people, but knowing isn't the same as living. Falling in love, grief, addiction, hunger etc. It feels like I'm missing out. I could literally lie down and starve myself to death on pure impulse. Everyone I know could die and I wouldn't actually care a few days later. I do not like how nothing about me is stable. I do not like being a social chameleon. It feels like there's nothing stopping from me from becoming the best/worst humanity has to offer.

Maybe I'm just depressed and we truly are superior to everyone else. I'm more malleable than a child, I learn things in ways others simply can't. My teachers and tutors have consistently praised me as the most brilliant student they've had. I have a bright future ahead of me. It's very possible I'll lose some of that if I manage to reconnect to the original personality that was supposed to be in control. But I still want it. I want the subjective 1st person human experience. Anyway, goodnight.
>>
>>18258757
>My whole life was fucking worthless, I'm probably going to lose all my friends, I'll realize that things like having a good life with a wife and a couple of kids will always be out of reach for me and I'm definitely not going to be happy with who I am, because it just doesn't fit my personality.

If you lose your friends over this then they are shitty friends. Your life still has meaning regardless of your sexuality. You need to learn to redefine your life around this situation rather than avoid it. Having a good life is how you define it. Having a wife and kids doesn't lead to a good life necessarily, although you may have defined those as some of your requirements before.

Ultimately you're the one who decides if being gay is okay, and you will be choosing to have a good life in the process.
>>
This guy is nuts if he thinks having a wife and kids is the only way to live a "good life". How about dropping the act, live your life, maybe invent something amazing.
>>
>>18258432

the problem here is that you hate part of yourself. that in itself will fuck up everything. try to accept the fact that you are sexually attracted to men, and see where life takes you from there.
>>
>>18258810
Fuck you, I don't think that it's the only way to live a good life.

But I want to do it because it sounds FUN and FULFILLING to me. I want to spend my life with a woman I love, raise a kid in my own way and do other unrelated things that aren't as mundane as what I'm describing right now. I'm a really ambitious person and I always thought that I'm a special snowflake who can achieve great things. I finally had the image of who I want to be after all those years and now it's ruined.

I just don't want the sex/love part of my life to be gay.

>>18258813
No. The problem is that the only thing I like about men is their dicks. I don't find them attractive/handsome. I don't enjoy kissing them, I've done that before and I felt nothing.

I don't want to be an empty shell of a man who lives like a gay person just because I want to be fucked. I want to have a romantic life with the girl I'm interested in, but I CAN'T because I just found out that I was mentally ill since the day I was born.

I don't even care if I sound homophobic right now. I never expected myself to say these things or even long for something as mundane and normal as being sexually interested in women. I always thought that if I turned out gay I'd accept it, but now when I see how it truly feels like I want to kill myself.

It's a fucking dysfunction, I'm a man who can't have sex with a woman. I'm a man who's essentially forced to live his life doing something he doesn't like just because it makes his dick hard. I don't even find men attractive, the thought of having sex with a man just makes me horny against my will.

I'm probably just going to kill myself at one point, because I will never accept this shit.
>>
Nobody knows if you're straight or gay other than you. Just google HOCD and read shit on that.
>>
>>18258908
>But I want to do it because it sounds FUN and FULFILLING to me.
Guess what? You tested that assumption and found out you were wrong! It wasn't fun or fulfilling.

If you'd spent all this time and effort chasing chocolate cake, finally took a bite, and realized the taste of chocolate made you gag, what would you do?
Live in misery forever, hanging out in bakeries and watching pastry-chef shows on TV?

You put a lot of time and effort into an assumption you'd never tested. That was a mistake. Try learning from it instead of asking us how to change reality.

>But it's not all about the social part. I want to fall in love with a woman. I want to enjoy my life with a woman. I don't want to have a wife, I want to enjoy having a wife.
> things like having a good life with a wife and a couple of kids will always be out of reach for me
Being gay does not make those things impossible. It only presents a new challenge. There are absolutely women who would be perfectly happy to start a family with a partner who has sex with men on the side, instead of with her in the bedroom.
Have a little imagination. It's totally possible to live every aspect of the life you dreamed, just without sex between you and women. How would that life be inferior to the heterosexual one?
>>
>>18258908
>the only thing I like about men is their dicks
Find yourself a cute trap. Try posting this thread on /lgbt/ (aka /transgender only/).
>>
too lazy to read this whole thread, but has anyone mentioned pegging yet?

If the only thing you like a bout dudes are their cocks. Just get a girl to wear a strap on and fuck you. Problem solved.
>>
>>18258908

There are honest to god women with penises

They're called hermaphrodites, go find one
>>
>>18258432
>I live in a country where coming out of the closet is a really fucking bad idea.
Which probably explains the rest. You've been too brainwashed to let your faggotory lust your for attractive men and find things about them hot in peace.

Grow out, move from the shithole and learn to live with yourself. There is nothing you can do about your sexuality, besides hey, it could be worse, at least you don't want to diddle kids.
>>
>>18260302
But that's not the problem.

I don't have a problem with wanting to fuck men. I don't find them attractive, but being fucked is really hot for me. I wouldn't ever complain about it if I was bisexual.

I just want my dick to work with girls. Fuck being full gay.
>>
>>18258432
you can open up your sexuality
but "closing down" is hard, and almost always a bad idea
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.