[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wife dissatisfied with me.... But I live with chronic pain.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: s-USES-FOR-PILL-BOTTLES-300x200.jpg (13KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
s-USES-FOR-PILL-BOTTLES-300x200.jpg
13KB, 300x200px
Hello /adv/

Looking for some input here.... Hoping somebody can help to bring light to both sides here...

Current Situation:
Married for 1.5 years, wife is currently mad at the fact we are not intimate enough and says she has needs, its important part of a relationship, etc etc. I however understand. But, heres the back end of this.

Me - 25 y/o army vet who injured my back in Afghanistan.... (Approx 4 years ago now was the initial injury) When the wife and I first met. The intimacy wasnt such an issue as my back was not as bad and I was not overwhelmed with nearly as much stress as I am under now...

She says we dont do it enough and I explain my side, tell her between the pain and feeling insignificant for having to resort to lesser things than normal I'm not in the mood as well as being stressed so much.

Current factors:
Pain - Lower back
Her Solution - Try other things (Rubbing, touching, oral, etc) - I dont enjoy this because it makes me feel insignificant and useless as a 25 y/o male who cant even function in the bedroom normally, yet alone outside of the home. (Full time mechanic and still a reservist)

Other factors (Stress)
- Currently in the army reserves still (Preparing for long term training event soon)
- Currently slotted for a deployment overseas
- Trying to get a solution for a home (still live with family as when we were getting married her plan was to go active duty coast guard, never happened)
- Overall trying to make sure everything falls into place and nothing gets overlooked, I typically handle the planning of most stuff as she doesnt take much initiative to get things done....

Thoughts....?
>>
>>18258392

Just do oral. Most people, me and women, get way more pleasure from intimate acts than penetration.

Have her sit on your face, she does oral on you. Plenty of foreplay with her before and cuddle after.

You guys will both be fine. She is your goddamn partner and you should know that she is ok with you as you are.
>>
>>18258392
>I don't enjoy this because it makes me feel insignificant and useless as a 25y/o male who cant even function in the bedroom normally
Sounds like you're going to need to change this mindset on things besides sex. I'm sure your wife is trying to be understanding, but she still has needs. There needs to be a compromise here, and she's offered up one that's not sex but still gets her needs met. Why does doing things besides actual sex make you feel useless? Why is doing things besides actual sex make you feel worse than not doing anything sexual with her?
>>
I suggest you make most of your assets disappear.
>>
She's showing that she's already willing to compromise. Now you have to do your part too.

It's like when wives are too stressed or tired from work or whatever to have sex, and the husband asks for just a handy/bj instead and she says no because it makes her feel degraded.
>>
My ex dumped me for the same reason. Couldn't be fully intimate because of my pain. Do everything you can to treat it and see a therapist if you need to.
>>
>>18258400
Chicks cum more from oral anyway. I'm hung and last a while but I still make my girl cum way more from oral.
>>
>>18258402
Are you a woman or something? Every man wants to be a stud in bed.
>>
>>18258392
Change mindset. Lick her pussy until she screams out of pleasure. It is fun. Be proud of your oral skills.

And about stress. Realize that stress will kill you faster. It is not worth it. What they will do to you? Fire you? Nah, they would have to find replacement and nobody wants to do that shit job anyway. Just stay cool.

Cheers!
>>
>>18258392
How much painkillers are you taking?
>>
>>18258434
Why does going down on your woman or fingering her make you not a stud? Does not doing anything sexual at all make you feel like more of a stud than making her cum in other ways?
>>
>>18258427
Absolutely
>>
>>18258453
Those are foreplay/ refractory period activities. I make my chick cum more from oral, but she eventually asks me to fuck her again and the actual plowing is the part that makes me feel like a man. Not eating pussy.
>>
You're being less than a man not pleasing her in other ways than pleasing her however you can
>>
Man here's my take.

Get off whatever norcos your taking cause they fuck your sex drive. Get some therapy for your back and follow the exercises, they're soo important.

Your wife sees your potential and if I read it correctly, she wants more sex.

Take some zinc every day. Work with her in the bedroom and find some way to have sex without pain or reduced pain. I hate to say this but I'm not a perfect guy. You could reverse it and tell her she could do more to make you more into it instead of complaining. Don't tell her what but if she starts dressing up, talking dirty, etc it might get u in the mood cause that shit is kinda hot.

That's what I'd do. If it's not working, it might be time to think about the next stage of your life and ending it. She's cool for telling you what she wants, really. However at this point, it's probably her last resort unless you don't mind her getting it from someone else or breaking up with you.

Like I said, it's my take on it. Good luck bro.
>>
>>18258448
Before I was taking upwards of 2,000mg of Ibuprofen a day, sometimes 2,500mg. Stopped taking them plus the nerve blockers because the doc warned they were a little bad for the liver in those doses.

I was also getting injections for awhile but the side effect of those is more disk degeneration.
>>
>>18258462
>>18258434
So in this >>18258413 situation where a wife can't or doesn't want to have sex for whatever reason, should she just not get her husband off at all instead of doing hand stuff/oral for him? Should it rightly make her feel like a slut?
>>
>>18258417
Started talking to a mental health provider at the VA. But I'm only pending the 2nd appointment and this has happened in between the last one and next one.
>>
>>18258492
I want my chick to want to suck my dick. My gf likes to do it and likes feeling slutty. Sounds like a shitty chick to make your wife
>>
>>18258434
True yes every man wants to be a stud.

But most men actually enjoy being able to function for their age and not feel useless because they loose their hard on 5 mins into it because of pain. Regardless if top or bottom.

- OP
>>
>>18258501
It's pretty much the exact same situation with the genders flipped. I'm pretty sure OP's wife wants her husband to want to giver her oral and be intimate with her. She probably doesn't think it makes him any less of a stud at all, just like how you wouldn't think it makes your wife a slut.
>>
>>18258392
>Thoughts....?

You've got three problems.
>pain
>stress
>feeling insignificant for having to resort to lesser things than normal

Tackle them independently, instead of lumping them into the singular bedroom problem they've created.

I don't know about you, but I find sex to be just about the best relief from stress and chronic pain. Maybe a semi-regular blowjob would ease those symptoms and up your libido?

>feeling insignificant for having to resort to lesser things than normal
This is your most addressable issue. The other problems require you to change your circumstances, this just entails changing your perspective.
I get that you want to plow your wife like a cyborg with a robo-spine. But she's asking for something less demanding for you and equally satisfying (hell, maybe even more satisfying) for her. Try rating your sexual performance based on how hard she comes, instead of how hard you thrust.

Talk to your wife about things she can do to to help you address your pain and stress. You don't need to rely on her. Delegating doesn't make you less masculine, it may actually enhance your masculinity.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.