[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Loosing my dignity and manliness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: qbKjq.jpg (150KB, 600x803px) Image search: [Google]
qbKjq.jpg
150KB, 600x803px
Sup
So I'm in this new relationship with this girl (pic not related) and everything is fine. She's super nice, super pretty, super hot and the sex is fucking amazing. But now she's gone for one week and can't text or call or anything and I'm starting to crack up. Not even memes, watching libtard compilations or HWNDU recap vids can cheer me up.
Am I doomed? Give an desperate man some advice how not to end up in psychiatry at the end of the week.

I'm 18 btw and having feelings for a girl is new to me as I usually used to only fuck but not having anything more serious
>>
>>18258378
>pic not related
Why post pics of girls you've never met? Creep
>>
>>18258382
Boobs get attention.
Have you never been on /b/?
>>
It's funny how on /adv/ I get called a creep for posting pics of girls I don't know and meanwhile /b/ asks for nudes of my girlfriend under the same post
>>
>>18258378
If she's giving you obvious signs that she wants to be with you then don't fear anything. I know what you're feeling.

What really helped me is meditation. It calms me the fuck down and makes all my bad thoughts go away. The thoughts you're having are nothing more that fiction, what your mind made up and couldn't be any farther from truth. Hope this helps
>>
>>18258378
>18
Eat some healthy food, read a book, adopt some sport and go sleep early.

You will survive.
>>
>>18258428
Thanks first of all. I don't have bad thoughts nor am I worried about her not loving me. I mean it's obvious as fuck that she does love me.
My problem is that w/o her I feel empty and dead inside and I hate this feeling.>>18258497
>>
You've got it pretty bad, buddy. It may just be puppy love but who knows? You just gotta learn to deal with it.
>>
>>18258795
Let's just hope it's not. I hope we're gonna be together for a long time.
>>
you are missing her
thats a good thing, it means she means something to you
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.