[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't stop cheating on girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: The-Scream.jpg (113KB, 350x450px) Image search: [Google]
The-Scream.jpg
113KB, 350x450px
Some of you will hate me but hear me out.

I've been with this girl for 4 years. She is pretty, and kind and an altogether loving soul. She is very submissive in all of her aspects towards me. She lost her virginity to me despite being somewhat religious. The problem is I have been unable to remain faithful to her throughout the years. I've slept with other women and even some she considers her friends, and I don't think she has a clue. You will judge me but you don't know what it's like. I'm the kind of guy women notice, I get approached more often than I approach others. Only men in similar situations can understand. We have great sex, but I am not strong enough to resist when a fucking 10/10 bombshell is giving me the eyes.

Onto the problem. Recently I decided I can't be doing this to her anymore. It is not that I never felt anything for her, i just thought I could slide my weaknesses under the rug. One day I used her laptop and found out she's actually very invested in the prospect of sewing, how to raise and spend time with kids, and general traditional home improvement for a family. She also has a diary blog nobody reads. I think she intended to start a family with me and be a traditional house wife. Now I just feel a hollow in my chest because I don't know what to do to reverse it. If I tell her all the truth I undoubtedly think I'd ruin her ability to trust forever. I feel like she has this childhood fantasy of a goal and don't want to tarnish that innocence.

What the fuck do I do? How do I end this without damaging her?
>>
Bait/10, you're noth even worthy of a (you)
>>
What the fuck is up with normies never appreciating what they have? I would kill for a girl who loved me. If you wanna fuck around with different girls everyday just don't be in a relationship until you get it all out of your system and you can settle down with a girl. Simple as that.
>>
>>18258360
Thought it was an advice board, you aren't helping bro
>>
Just stop cheating, asshole. Simple.

Also I highly recommend you not to tell her. I used to be the kind of guy that was like "ALWAYS honesty first!" but now as I've matured I've come to see telling her really does nothing much other than making you feel less of a dick while making her miserable. So don't do it unless you actually want to be a fucking miserable son of a whore.
>>
>>18258340
I don't hate you, I pity you.

You are unhappy with your gf, that's why you cheat. Maybe you will never be happy with anyone, which is a lonely lonely life.

Why are you unhappy with your gf? If you aren't compatible, end it and find someone more compatible. If it's you, fix yourself, or end it with her until you can.
>>
>>18258381
She doesn't make me unhappy. I acknowledge it's my problem, just something I can't come to accept. I have no self control when it comes to women. I don't know if it's my nature or just an addiction to the feeling that women want to spend time with me more than the average Joe. That's what all men deal with though.
>>
It's your body. Your body does not belong to your girlfriend. There's no """cheating""" happening. If your gf has childish fantasies dump her or play along. Your body is yours, you don't have to curb your urges to please other people.
>>
>>18258406
I'm a man you fucking moron and I don't have a desire to cheat.

You list dumb attributes your gf has like she likes to sew, is nice, but that doesn't mean you RELATE to her. You clearly don't.

If you did relate to her, you wouldn't need to cheat because she would satisfy you.

Figure out why she doesn't make you happy. Do you think she's dumber than you, is she boring, does she not get your sense of humor, etc.

Would you see her as a friend, if she was a man? Sounds like no.

What it sounds like is that you like the IDEA that she's a feminine submissive woman, but in practice that doesn't satisfy you.

That's what happens almost all the time.

Be careful what you wish for....you just might get it.
>>
>>18258425
You don't have to curb your urges, but you're stupid if you think cheating is compatible with a loving relationship. It is not.
>>
>>18258431
It's not like he can get pregnant so who cares?
>>
>>18258437
Because cheating means that he's not in a happy loving relationship, which bothers him.

I don't think there is anything "wrong" with cheating per se. It's just a symptom of someone that is unhappy in their relationship. Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>18258426
Your an idiot and don't understand where this guy is coming from at all. He's having an issue of self control, not an issue with satisfaction of the relationship. The worst advice you can give him is don't cheat. The best advice for him is to just break up quietly and hope she never finds out about his cheating from anyone else.
>>
>>18258458
WHY is having an issue with self control. Is he a sex addict? Doesn't sound like it.

People cheat all the time, and it's always for the same reason: eye are not satisfied in the relationship.

It could be they met a great person, but because they are cowards they can't fully commit. Or maybe they have slight sociopathy, or maybe they think they are better than the other person. Or maybe they want some fetish they can't get at home.

It's all the same, the cheater is dissatisfied wi some aspect of the relationship. Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
You've slept with people she considers friends? I'm sure that you're skilled enough with women to know that they are essentially incapable of keeping that kind of secret for too long. I'd wager that she will find out regardless of whether or not you come clean to her - and knowing how many times you've gone behind her back, I'm sure that you wouldn't actually have the mental fortitude to confess what you've been doing.

You're going to stay silent, and stay with her for nobody's benefit but your own, since you've only cared for yourself this entire time. And then, she will eventually find out that you've wronged her, either from a loudmouth "friend" or from a future slut that you simply can't resist damaging your life for a short fling with. And then your partner, the one who has been loyal to you for many years, the one who is now planning a future with you, will no longer love you. Maybe she won't leave you right away, but you will see a relationship that was once filled with comfort and promise turn to bitterness and anxiety. Maybe by the time she finds out, she will have popped out one or more of your kids. Yeah, that sounds lovely, putting your kids through the horrors of living in a broken family and not having a decent father figure! All because of your own greed.

This is not advice. This is a prediction. And you know that it is spot on. You don't have what it takes to prove me wrong. I've seen so many men do the same as you're about to, and end up just as worse off from it as you eventually will.

The only advice I can provide for you when shit hits the fan is this: you did it to yourself.
>>
>>18258458
Sounds like I'm going to need to create an excuse to do this quietly. I feel slightly better now, but worry that she might fight for it. That might open the can of worms.

I'm honestly thinking I might even just disappear or move to another state, then tell her we need a break as long distance relationships never work. I think I care that much for her. I feel like any other petty excuse she won't accept, we have been together for a long time.
>>
>>18258437
>It's not like he can get pregnant so who cares?
And? He can get someone else pregnant or get STD's.
>>
>>18258468
Your so completely wrong it's not even funny. I understand that many people cheat because they are not satisfied with the relationship, but that's not his problem in this case. He said outright that when a 10/10 eyes him he goes for it. Even if he was in a relationship with this 10/10, if another 10/10 eyes him, he will go for it as well. His issue is that he has no self control, not the "muh not satisfied" meme
>>
>>18258493
I think you're just escaping a problem and doing nothing about it to actively fix it. If you leave, you'll just take these self-control issues with you and still have them on your possible next relationship.
What you should do is be a man, stay and fight for self-control. Not run away. Wouldn't even work since the problem is you and you can't run from yourself.
>>
>>18258493
>move to another state
This is exactly what I was thinking OP. If you can just get up and leave one day, without having any way to contact her, that would be the best option. Coming clean to her face is going to destroy any sense of trust she has in people, since in her mind you have basically become her de facto husband and soul mate. Also finding out from someone else while your still around is going to be just as bad, as putting the pieces together over the course of a few days and weeks is going to eat away at her. Honestly, if your afraid someone is going to tell her if you go this route, you might want to just leave a hand written note the night before you leave saying that something like "I'm a coward, ...(stuff about the cheating), ... you don't deserve a terrible person like me... you'll never see me again" and other stuff like this to soften the blow.

Good luck OP, feel bad for you and her man
>>
>>18258524
If he doesn't get into another relationship after he leaves, then it's not an issue. Also, in 5-10 years he will probably burn out of this, and it will become a non issue. Also, he wouldn't be doing this for himself you jackass, he would be doing this for her.
>>
>>18258535
>leaving a relationship is for her
Most retarded thing I've heard all month lol. Staying and fighting is for her. Leaving is the cowards choice.
>>
>>18258541
Yeah, because making her find a way to rationalize the many affairs that he did is good for her. Living every day with massive cognitive dissonance is definitely a good thing for her. You truly are an idiot anon
>>
>>18258524
This is only about her. Whether I fight it or not I can't reverse what I have already done. I like to think I have enough of a conscience to not go through with marriage after having slept with other women. My problem is how I can end things without ruining someone's life. As bad as it is, I can hope she never finds out and simply finds someone else who can give her the dream she wants.
>>
>>18258549
What the fuck are you talking about? He doesn't have to tell, he just needs to stop cheating. It's super fucking easy.
>>
>>18258550
How is this only about her? Being about her is not cheating, that's all. You're purposefully ending a relationship because you can't keep your dick between your legs. Just control yourself, it's not that hard.
>>
>>18258589
And so then he gets to live with massive guilt all his life? Stupid advice again anon. I think you think that there is a happy ending outcome in this guy's situation and that they are going to end up happy together, but there isn't. One of them is going to end up unhappy their entire life if they stay together. At least if he leaves, both of them will feel like crap in the shirt run, but both of them can be happy in the long run. That's the best outcome here anon
>>
Break up with her. If you can't be faithful to her, you don't deserve her. If she's smart she might already have an idea that you might be cheating on her, but might just be in denial. You can't keep doing this to her, you already don't deserve her trust. Just tell her the truth, it's better if you do it now than if it come up some other way.
>>
>>18258425
Yes, he does. That's what a relationship is. If he doesn't want to curb himself than he can not date people who want him to without lying or losing them.

Everyone is allowed to set their rules for a relationship.
>>
>>18258621
>And so then he gets to live with massive guilt all his life?
Yes, it's called surviver's guilt, it' his punishment for having been an idiot.
You actively avoid this because you actively want what's best for the cheater only.
At least admit you're doing this only for yourself, OP.
>>
>>18258340
>4 years together
>feminine submissive girl, wants to sew and raise kids with you
>you haven't proposed yet

I'm reading that she makes you happy, but Im not really feeling that you love her. I feel bad for her most of all, you will probably get over it quick if you were to end it.

If you love her stop cheating and propose. Maybe go to some support groups, AA for cheating. Stop spending time around other girls if you really can't resist in the moment and focus your energy and attention on her.
>>
>>18258500
No it isn't you fucking moron. Why does he need to have sex with a 10/10, is her pussy any better than his gf? He keeps doing the same thing over and over and it's not making him any happier.

You're a fucking immature moron who doesn't understand complex concepts like love, I get that. But please don't comment on things you have no fucking clue about.
>>
>>18258643
This is ultimately pointless.

There is a reason why he cheats, it's because he isn't happy with his gf. You're right that he loves her "on paper", but doesn't really love her.

He mentions she is pretty, she is kind she is submissive. These are fucking meaningless when it comes to compatibility. How about ...we really get along...I enjoy talking with her...she is my best friend...see how OP never talks about those things?

OP, you aren't compatible with your gf. You can realize this now, or years from now after a lot of wasted time. Take a fucking good look.
>>
>>18258500
If you are completely satisfied sexually and emotionally in a relationship, you should not have the urge to cheat if some good looking woman bats her eyes at you.

Even if OP uses the illogical excuse that he lacks self control from fucking other women, he obviously shows no signs of stopping and is in fact looking for ways to hide it better. You shouldn't even call yourself a grown man if you lack self control.

If you lack self control with fidelity, you bviously will lack it in most everywhere else. Finances, anger management, impulsive actions etc.
>>18258493
>I think I care that much for her
Dear God drop this poor woman and move on. Funny enough the emotional detachment of OP is akin to autism even though he's banging chicks left and right.
>>
>>18258703
This exactly.
>>
>>18258526
It probably is the best route to take, I'm at a time in my life where it won't severely damage anything I have going on, when it comes to work or education. In fact it will give me more options depending on where I go. I hear coward and maybe that's true, but people suggesting I flat out tell her are either more stupid or heartless than I am. Sometimes things need to be taken to the grave, I think this qualifies.
>>
>>18258760
This isn't going to solve anything. You think you are going to resist cheating forever.? You're fucking deluding yourself. We both know that isn't going to last.

You're just not fucking compatible with her. You're not. Fucking. Compatible.
>>
Stop bitching like a pussy. Be a fucking man. Either you accept your commitment to her either you don't & quit her. Simple as that.
Except if you both agree on a libertine relationship, you are just a backstabbing bitch nigga.
>>
>>18258794
Good post
>>
>>18258340

probably not necessary to tell her about all the cheating but definitely break up sooner than later.
>>
>>18258766
Omg you people are so stupid. This isn't a topic on advice on how to stop cheating. It's a topic on how to leave a girl who is better off without him with permanently damaging her psyche. Do you think he doesn't know he has a problem? He said outright that he has a self control problem. But given that he has already cheated and she might find out, his best solution is to leave and try not to emotionally destroy her on the way out. He knows that she deserves better than him. I know where he is coming from. You guys are trying to make him feel bad about the cheating, but what's really eating away at the guy is that he sees someone (his gf) who is a very nice, good, and honest person and deserves to have the simple life she always wanted. He realizes that due to his flaws, he is the thing that may ultimately stop her from having the life she deserves. Do none of you have any feelings for the girl here?
>>
reee?
>>
File: descarga.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
Man, from a brother to another. Stop being a pussy and be a man.
No matter how you try to not injure her feelings, she will find out eventually and she´ll suffer.
tell her. does it make it better? Not really. but its the right thing to do. if not, it will follown you forever (that is if you are not a sociopath)
either you tell her, either someone else does. she will suffer anyway.

in case you tell her, make sure to contact some friends of her (True friends not the bitches wich you fucked with) that way she´ll have someone to support her for the aftermath.

one last thing, stop trying to make of you the victim, because you are not, and dont come to me with that shit of "i cant control myself" because its a shitty excuse and u know it.

It wont be easy, but it has to be done. go and walk around the city, get stuff ready to move some time out, and GO AND TELL HER. whatever you do good luck bro.

a toast for that girl feelings and her future.
>>
>>18258910

No one gave him advice to stop cheating you moron. The point is that the cheating is just a symptom of a failed relationship.

He cheats,he doesn't cheat, who fucking gives a shit. The point is that he is not happy with his gf, and he keeps trying to be happy and never will.

How is this fucking hard to understand?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.