/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls think quiet men are creepy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170414_161630_853.jpg (286KB, 732x732px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170414_161630_853.jpg
286KB, 732x732px
Why do girls think quiet men are creepy
>>
Only the ugly ones.
>>
well because kidnapping and raping women still is a thing so they're constantly scared
not as much rn tho as long as you don't look like a creep which you probably do
>>
I don't think they do.

I think it's that if you're creepy otherwise and quiet it can make you creepier.

Also maybe, since "creepy" is just a word girls use to mean unattractive, it may just be that girls prefer extroverts because they are assertive, hence an introvert may be considered creepy.
>>
People find quiet people attractive so long as they come across as mysterious and aloof, rather than just timid and insecure.
>>
They don't

Helpful life tip: Stop spending time trying to imagine what other people think of you, it'll just be a reflection of your insecurities.
>>
>>18258263
women who use this word to catagorize men they do not know and have not even spoken too are mentally unstable, hell even if they do know them and use it. It's like how males who call other males fags because they are threatened by them somehow, doubly so for females. Just avoid them like a plauge , sure if they start obstructing your way of life do somthing about it but think of it like an anoying moth, you could crush it but its just a stupid moth so who gives a fuck.
>>
While I have met some genuinely creepy men, I'd say a lot of girls I know use "creepy" to describe anyone awkward or weird who happens to like them (or who they think likes them). Personally I like to steer clear of the word unless they are genuinely creepy as in, clearly potentially dangerous/stalkerish, aggressive, misogynist, unpredictable etc.
>>
>>18258263
They don't, they find unattractive men to be creepy which just tend to be quiet because of negative social reinforcement.
If you are good looking and quiet you are seen as something like mysterious, intelligent and thoughtful
>>
everyone is right. i am a man of few words. everyone i know has mentioned that fact or asked why at some point. a lot girls first impression of me is one of a murderer, yet i've never been called creepy
i'm just quiet because i don't watch or do a lot of things most people do and people only really talk about shows, their job, or the club they last went to so i never have much to say on that. doesn't mean i won't approach people and talk to them, just means conversation doesn't go far, unless they are genuinely interested in talking.

>creepy is as creepy does
>>
>>18258263
When I had my quiet phase, chicks were still hitting on me, so obviously they don't think it's a negative trait. And no, I am pretty average looking, so it's not that.

There is more than being quiet to be called creepy. Do you stare at people/walls/objects? Do something weird? Actively avoid people?
>>
>>18258263
Oddly enough, being quiet has occasionally given a few girls the false impression that i'm 'cool'.
>>
>>18258263
Quiet+ugly=Creepy
Quiet+Attractive=Mysterious
>>
>>18258276
Most people that are going to kidnap/rape a woman arent the quiet ones. Im not saying quiet people wont do it, im just saying from my experience its the really out going ones that see something they cannot have.

source: rape related convictions, friends with various sex offenders from my time inside.
>>
They don't, they think YOU are creepy
t. non-creepy quiet man
>>
>>18260682

How creepy...
>>
A combination of two things. First the trope that the quiet people are the ones to suddenly snap and shoot up a school or rape everyone.

Secondly, you just get away more mixed in with other interaction. If a guy talks to a girl, jokes with her, treats her as a person he enjoys having around, then gets caught staring at her tits, that's completely different from a guy who usually never acknowledges her suddenly staring at her tits.
>>
We don't. It's only creepy if you like, keep staring at them or follow them around. Just being quiet isn't creepy at all.
>>
Well, women are generally shorter and weaker than men. So they feel like there is always some sort of potential danger around them. You can't bond or figure a person out who doesn't talk to anybody. So obviously a man like that ends up looking pretty scary to them.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.