[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sex at parent's house?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1491341834344s.jpg (2KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
1491341834344s.jpg
2KB, 125x93px
what is your experience with parents allowing/not allowing their teenage children to have sex in their rooms at home?
i'm fuckin 19, and ever since I started having sex (lost virginity @ 16), my mom is so fuckin nosy. she's walked in on me eating my gf's ass and screamed, found used condoms (while picking through my trash) and called me crying about how I destroyed her trust, how she doesn't allow that in her home, etc.
my mom has all these inadequacies about sex and love and life etc., because her father was a man-whore and her stepfather was an alcoholic, and during the time in between the two she had to listen to her mother getting fucked by strangers she brought home from the bar late at night, and then them being gone in the morning before she even woke up.
is my mom cracked?
>>
>>18257941
how about you move out, you fucking loser?
>>
Your mom is pretty oversensitive in my opinion. Is it really that hard to find time when you and your girlfriend can be alone?
>>
>>18257941

>eating ass

What are you, a nigger?

>the rest

Your mother might suffer from legit psychological trauma OR it might be complete, tumblr-tier bullshit. Only you can tell whether her feelings are reasonable or not. If what you said is true, then consider being honest with her and maybe try a more controlled approach -- instead of fucking strangers at your house, present them to your mother beforehand and have a nice chat.

If she won't have it, then you'll have to seek elsewhere to fuck. If I recall housing in the US is dirt cheap compared to other countries, I'm a 19yo neet and I manage to live in a nice place by myself in a pretty shitty country. You're 19 bro, it's not unreasonable for you to find work and get enough cash to fuck on sex-hotels and whatnot.

A night in a simple place should be what, $50?
>>
>>18257941
Having a ho mom does suck
>>
>>18257983
How can you afford housing if you are a neet? Neet means that you are not in employment, education, or training.
>>
>>18258612
He didn't say he was living comfortably. No NEET does unless they live at home so don't fall for such a "humble" lifestyle
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.