[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No Idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 123123122.jpg (1MB, 2121x1414px) Image search: [Google]
123123122.jpg
1MB, 2121x1414px
I hit my sister on the head with a palm slap, she called the cops on me, and I spent a week in a psych ward. This was years ago when I had several mental issues I hadn't yet worked out.

She's the type of person that if you ever get her angry, she does anything to intentionally hurt you and she's even admitted it to my face. We are fine now and getting along but my problem with her is, that she will blurt out I assaulted her if I ever displease her and I will look like a woman-beater because I made a mistake once in my life.

I can't think of anything else to do except distance myself from her completely and shut her out of my life to prevent every single person I care about in the future realizing this and thinking less of me for it or something even worse happening and losing a relationship or job prospect because of it.

What would you do in my shoes?
>>
>>18257668
I'm not saying it was OK to slap her, but I'm betting that your sister deliberately provoked you and drove you crazy before you did it. People like her are the worst. Yes, if she routinely undermines you and makes you look bad in front of other people, you should keep her out of your life as much as you can.
>>
>>18257668
Tell her unironically that it doesn't count if it's your sister
>>
>>18257668
Well my sister is not like that, thank god, did you ever said you were sorry though? Although considering you had mental issues what really happened probably was that you punched your sister in the face. Yeah just distance yourself from her desu.
>>
>>18257682
She's provoked me in the past but doesn't really do it as much now. She's still quite immature at 31 and has regular issues with our parents now, because they aren't helping her out more according to her, even when they paid for her full university tuition and let her stay with them so she could pursue a career in real estate without any risk.

I'm just trying to not get in her way, I don't care about her flaws much anymore and just mostly keep to myself.

>>18257718

Nice meme but I've considered going the route where I fully deny it. I don't think I could pull it off convincingly enough and it would just end in me looking like a scumbag.

>>18257746

Yeah I apologized many times and I believe she came as close to forgiving me as possible. She's the type of person who finds it extremely hard to forgive people and is vindictive.

No, I didn't punch her in the face and I have no reason to lie on a fucking anonymous board where no one knows who I am. Mucking up my situation while asking for answers would be stupid, anyway.
>>
>>18257767
It sounds like you just need to separate yourself from her a bit. Don't let her be involved in your social or professional life if she's always going to trash your image. You've made mistakes and done things wrong, but you apologized and paid for them, and she just won't let it go. That's not a good person to have in your life
>>
>>18257668
>I can't think of anything else to do except distance myself from her completely and shut her out of my life to prevent every single person I care about in the future realizing this and thinking less of me for it or something even worse happening and losing a relationship or job prospect because of it.
>What would you do in my shoes?

Exactly that. You can't pick your family, fuck her. I'd say she might change one day but that's just a bonus if she does, she almost certainly won't and you'll only hear from her when her bullshit catches up to her and nobody will put up with her shit anymore.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.