[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so, im almost 30, just had sex once and i was really drunk, had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1434621735013.jpg (195KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1434621735013.jpg
195KB, 1920x1080px
so, im almost 30, just had sex once and i was really drunk, had plenty of opportunities but somehow i dont read women thoughts too well and sometimes im just dumb. Dont gonna say im a 10/10 because im not, only kissed 8 girls in my life and only 8 because im shy as fuck. But lately im horny as fuck, and im thinking about paying for sex, i cant see any cons, what would you do?
>>
>>18257582
Focus on yourself.
Be a cool guy.
And just talk to girls.

TALK TO A GIRL. Be friends with girls.
>>
>>18257582
Here
>>18250471

If you have to buy something, try onahole.
>>
>>18257865
tried tinder a couple years ago, but i live in a small town and all the girls i saw were from outside or already knew them
>>
File: janine2.jpg (705KB, 1075x930px) Image search: [Google]
janine2.jpg
705KB, 1075x930px
>>18257875
>small town
>i saw ALL girls
>all
And why cant you try to date girls you already know?

Then move elsewhere or pic related.
>>
>>18257582
Yeah dude, small towns suck. Move to the city. Get work there. Learn to exist with people. Get hobbies. Join clubs. Join facebook groups. Attend meetings. Grab the local paper (in this city we are talking about). Go to events. Farmers markets. Flea markets. Sit in a coffee shop. Use Meetup App. Go do activities. Attend seminars. Use Tinder there. Read the PUA books. Don't bother with forums or articles (these internet fuckers can't write or write like marketing drivel). Find the books off Amazon. But the used copies for cents to a dollar compared to new ones. They will help. You don't have to become an asshole or a PUA overnight, but it sheds light on the whole social skills interaction with dating, which is important, because either no one told you, or you didn't have any male role models to mimic from, which is OK, but sets up late blooming. Don't overthink it. Don't think you are cursed or its the end of your chances. I've been to the city. I've hung out with guys in their 50s and 60s with younger wives and they guys telling me: "yeah, my wife divorced me, and I thought it was the end of my life. I thought what am I going to do with myself?" But it's not the end, just pickup where you are. I hope this is motivating. Don't ever give up, brother. It is doable to turn your life around. Don't bother with the whores. Not worth risking felony or STD/STIs.
>>
>>18257907
thanks
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.