[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So pretty much I have bf and we are open. I have one of those

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

So pretty much I have bf and we are open. I have one of those apps you can hook up with other people on. Today I get a message and this dude is talking to me and idk what he looks like and he doesn't know what I look like. We start talking really dirty and long story short I started piecing things together and found out its my bfs dad. What the fuck do I do!??
>>
File: 1493135459674.png (22KB, 611x560px) Image search: [Google]
1493135459674.png
22KB, 611x560px
>>18257577
>>
>>18257577
stay loyal to one guy
>>
You're open aren't you?

Fuck. His. Dad.
>>
If you both are open about it, don't fuck his dad. Fuck them both at the same time. Get a lil father son bonding time. Get to rail a slut. Yeah this all works out nicely.

Also thank you for the new goal for my son and I. ;)
>>
fuck his dad like the cheating little slut you are
>>
>>18257577
Just stop replying to his messages. Don't fuck your boyfriend's dad, that is absolutely disgusting. This shit is wrong and you know it
>>
File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 284x177px
Whooooooore
>>
On one hand its kinda hot and sorta awesome and on the other... I'm playing a dangerous game.
>>
>>18257675
>>18257630
>>
>>18257675
So here we are. You have 2 choices; don't sleep with his dad and continue to be in an open relationship. Or Fuck his dad and ruin the relationship. Either way, it's a choice you will live with for rest of your life, so just be sure you're willing to crush someone and make them actually hate you just for some dick, if that's the choice you choose.
>>
>>18257675
What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>18257675
Just be aware that you will ALWAYS be the girl who fucked her boyfriend's dad and destroyed a family. "Free love" is a meme, you can't stop other people from having opinions on your actions, and this is the kind of thing that completely disqualifies you from the traditional love/monogamy/family thing. I would dump ANY girl if I heard a story like this about her.

I'm not a total prude, I don't see anything wrong with sleeping around a bit in a more "normal" context. But if you're just gonna spread yourself through a family like a virus and fuck anyone who'll have you, you're a slut for life
>>
>>18257675

Ghost him. Even in an open relationship, family is a no go zone
>>
Yeah I decided to completely just block it off from there. Although to be fair, I should.of worded my post better because I meant more, what should I do about the situation as in should I tell my bf?
>>
>>18257577
3some
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.