[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do other anons cope with the fact their girlfriends talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20170424-WA0009.jpg (39KB, 502x407px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170424-WA0009.jpg
39KB, 502x407px
How do other anons cope with the fact their girlfriends talk to other guys on Snapchat? They could literally be talking about anything or exchanging nudes.
>>
Trust
>>
>>18257560
You can try to COMUNICATE with her.

Tell her you are super insecure about her sucking sperm and attention from other dudes. That you love her so much it hurts you everytime you see her having blast with horny teen males.

But i guess you are also horny teen, arent you? Tough luck boy.
>>
>>18257584
"Trust" is an outdated meme from before the days of cell phones/social media. Just like love, monogamy and hope
>>
>>18257624
No don't ever do this.

OP, stop giving a fuck. If you can't trust her, grow a pair and leave her. Or alternatively quit being a little bitch and give your girl a good dicking. Make her physically know that her pussy is yours and only yours.
>>
They're probably in the friendzone anyways
>>
>>18257628
So you gonna spend your time on being a paranoid being? Other solution would be having an open relationship, without any trust. Living a life without hope doesent seem to be the right thing either.
>>
>>18257645
Also this.
>>
>>18257560
What do you mean by cope? She is doing it and you're still together-- you're coping in every sense of the word.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.