[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

neckbeard friend makes rape jokes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: spoils of war rape.jpg (235KB, 640x836px) Image search: [Google]
spoils of war rape.jpg
235KB, 640x836px
I started telling another male friend the disappointing story how after talking to a cute girl for a while who I went out with twice ended up dumping me and telling me she just wasn't interested in seeing me anymore. Then my friend replied, "Man, you know what we should do? We should just find out where that bitch lives, break into her house and we should just fucking RAPE her!" and then he started laughing out loud. This left me totally shocked: I didn't find that shit funny at all. Just told him "Yeah... no. Let's never do that." Sure I totally wanted to fuck this girl and I was disappointed, but who the fuck even jokes about raping someone cause she turned you down? This wasn't even a girl who was interested in him.

This friend in particular worries me. He's about 24, has a job he apparently hates, is very obese, talks very monotonously, says he browses /r9k/, considers himself very unattractive (honestly, he is), I think he might have gotten laid once in his entire life. For all I know, he might have been lying too. He's obsessed with anime and weeaboo shit which I make fun of all the time. In comparison I'm not like this, I'm pretty fit and gotten laid with a variety of girls, still trying the Tinder/POF game and meeting girls whenever I can. Basically, my friend seems like he's given up.

It's actually really disturbing to me cause I showed him pics of this girl I went out with a few times, honestly she was out of my league but I felt great that she even gave me a chance. He said he too found her very attractive, even seemed jealous of me because he was like "A girl like that would never talk to me in a thousand years man..." He seemed very interested in her.

I try to tell him to just hit the gym, go out more and drop the anime shit but he just wants to be a neckbeard. It's the joking about rape that really freaks me out though. Is this something to be wary of.
>>
>>18257431
> Is this something to be wary of.
Yes. Next time he says it you should take him up on the suggestion.
>>
>>18257431
He's bringing you down. A dead weight. Dump him.
>>
>>18257440
rape isn't sexy man. it's sexy if the girl actually likes you
>>
>>18257445
Don't read too much into it. People say rape and kill making light of such things. I heard a mother say to a todler "I'm going to kill you". I'm sure the kid is still alive.
>>
Can't change a leopard's spots OP. Try and help your socially awkward friend find an equally nerdy and awkward girl, somebody he can be comfortable with, and you'll see a different man.
>>
it sounds like your friend knows how to get sex, and you don't
>>
Freudian slip desu, he probably has already/wants to rape a girl.
>>
>>18257661
Lol I hope no girl ever goes near this guy. If he can't understand why rape is no joke and how devastating it can be for a girl. Sounds like he's very resentful toward women and can't empathize with them. The lack of empathy isn't helping his situation. Just ditch him OP. He sounds whack.
>>
I really don't want to cut out a friend but you guys got me thinking.

>>18257887
Honestly my friend is very misogynistic. That's probably reinforced by basically every female he's ever known sexually rejecting him. I'm not some Chad Thundercock but at the very least I get dates and laid sometimes. And it's through constant trial/error and just improving myself day to day, living life and so on. At one point we were both fat nerds into anime and weeaboo shit as young teens, I grew out of it, lost the weight and got /fit/, he just decided to stay social awkward, get fatter and fail more with women.

Like I really want to help the guy but I think I've tried enough with him. It's been years of me trying to encourage him to improve, and he just gets more stuck in his ways. He just doesn't seem like he wants to change. He unironically refers to women as "roasties" because he actually takes all that /r9k/ bullshit seriously. He's the guy who taught me the term "Chad Thundercock" because he kept using it to refer to the type of guys who girls all chase.

>>18257661
Man... I think even if he met an awkward nerdy girl, he'd probably blow his chances with her. Apparently he did it tons of times in the past. Even the awkward nerdy girl can't stand a guy like him. He just seems to think if he never changes somehow a girl who can tolerate all his issues will just stroll along. I know from playing the game, that shit will absolutely NEVER happen with this guy.
>>
>>18257531
Thing that freaks me out is he's openly admitted to borderline stalking girls who dumped him or rejected him or something. Girls who put him in the friend zone and then after 2 years he will ask her out, she says no and he just starts stalking her for a while after cutting all contact off with her. At least by stalking, he made it sound like he found out where the girl lived and started following her.

The fact that he talks so casually about stalking women was so bizarre to me.
>>
Wow what a psycho. This guy isn't entitled to your friendship and he might have already hurt someone. Weird fat fucking faggot is probably reading this thread right now.
>>
>>18259340
Hey man I'm sorry whatsapp me we'll talk about it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.