[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, I have to admit some things: I'm fat, I have the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Basically me.jpg (39KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Basically me.jpg
39KB, 480x480px
Alright, I have to admit some things:
I'm fat, I have the world's worst eating habits imaginable, And I barely feel as though I have the time and equipment to exercise.

My eating habits go all the way back to toddlerhood, and while I'm eating somewhat 'healthier', I still find hot pockets to be a delicacy.
How do I wean myself off of most junk food when it's basically ingrained into my body and mind? How can I make it so my body can enjoy healthy stuff as much as my shit foods?

Most importantly, what are relatively cheap ways of eating healthy? It also turned out junk food is VERY expensive, but eating healthy also seems expensive.

As for exercise, what can a man do if he has almost nothing but maybe milk jugs to lift? I NEED to eradicate all this fat from my body and turn it into either energy or muscle, whichever comes first.

My job provides me with decent exercise and we get free lunches, but breakfast and dinner are a priority. All I get myself for breakfast, really, is coffee.

I genuinely need to get thinner-yet-muscular, so I can feel at least somewhat confident and I can get shit I never got as a fat dude. Maybe dates, maybe promotions at work, I dunno, just anything that gets me to feel better because I took care of myself and continue to do so.
>>
I lost ~50 lbs last year doing one thing. Intermittent fasting. Was the easiest thing I had ever done in terms of weight loss. Literally just eat once a day.

What I found in the past was that even if I ate breakfast and/or lunch I would still get hungry a few hours later, but the level was about the same if I just hadn't eaten at all. So I just jumped on the fasting train and eat all my daily calories when I get home from work/school. That fullness feeling is something great to look forward to at the end of the day and water/coffee throughout your day should help abate the hunger.

When losing weight you are going to be hungry, that's just how this shit works and you need to get over it. After a while you get used to it and if anything I found I could think a lot clearer in a fasted state.
>>
>>18258391
Are you kidding me? Bump?

>>>/fit/ read sticky, start counting calories and lose 1~2 pounds per week.

>expensive
To lose fat, all you have to do is to eat LESS. You can continue eating garbage, just the amount matters.

Hunger will teach you eventually what is worth to eat and what is garbage.
>>
>>18257251
Eat nothing but a plain baked potato, no salt, no butter, nothing, for every meal for three weeks. This should be enough time for your taste buds to reset. Afterwards vegetables will taste sweet. Then you can switch to a better plant based diet and start watching that weight shed off.
>>
shoot yourself near the eating disorder part of the brain. if you survive, profit
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.