[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont know what to do anymore. All my ambitions are gone, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I dont know what to do anymore. All my ambitions are gone, and my interests are slowly slipping away. Im 19, and next month will be a year since I graduated. Ive accomplished jack shit. I'm going to community college, and I'm doing terrible because I lack any motivation. My high school experience sucked, and now I look back at with regret. My teachers always told me I had potential, but no one ever guided me into the right direction of going to a good college. I was in one club, but besides that nothing else. I was a musician in middle school, but didn't follow through. I could be great right now. Im beginning to notice all of the girls that liked me, and how I could've had multiple girlfriends by now. I'm working in the fast food industry (McDonalds). Just a couple months ago, was in the process of being promoted. All of that went out the window once I went back to school. Now I'm shit at my job, and my manager has pushed me to the side. The only good thing in my life is my girlfriend, but I feel sometimes it'll end. She's ready to settle down, because of all of the assholes she dated. But I've never dated anyone. I would've liked to explore with other girls, but she's amazing. I don't want to lose her. Im just lost, and I don't know how to get my motivation back. I have a gym membership but haven't gone. I don't have a car, and I don't have a license. What the fuck. Im a loser.
>>
Yes, you are a loser. Just kill yourself and get it over with.
>>
pick up the gun billy
>>
>>18256914
You're 19, go fuck yourself. I'm 24 and only figured out what I want to do last year. I wasted my life smoking weed and flunking out of engineering classes that my parents told me to take until then.

I fucking wish I had had the balls and the knowedge of who I am when I was 19 to actually do what I wanted in terms of ecistential authenticity.

Why don't you do some serious soul searching and figure out who you are. Write down your values, who your parents are, what you really love, who you admire and why, etc. Figure out what tou want and who you are and then persue it full fucking bore. Nobody can tell you and don't waste your time pursuing the white picket fence boring ass suburb life.
>>
>>18256914
I don't have much ambition/motivation either, I found having a long term goal to focus on helps. If you don't like collage try something else.
>>
>>18256914
>struggles to give a fuck about first year community college
>"I'm a loser"

I think you're just beating yourself up because you work at McDonalds.

most people would feel like you do if they didn't have a big pursuit or goal that interested them - they would just do the bare minimum and feel not especially good.

Imagine if you were less attractive and agreeable, and so you needed to make more money to get women.

You'd be ready to become an entrepreneur or something, if it was what was required to get pussy.

So try and find something you're actually excited about.

If you gave a lot of fucks about your major, you'd give a shit about your GPA

that's how motivation works

>I haven't even used my gym membership
are you tired? do you have the time?
here's another way motivation works
FUCKING GO TO THE GYM, GENIIUS!

>but after weeks of going I still don't care about it
then you need to find some passions
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.