[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey adv. Its been a while. Ive always had communication issues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170424-011353.png (2MB, 1440x1418px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170424-011353.png
2MB, 1440x1418px
Hey adv.

Its been a while.

Ive always had communication issues and eventually got turned off by my own writing. Stopped posting because I got fed up with how I could never articulate my problems, got hung up with applying cliches to my own life, and just getting too excited about getting (You)s.

I want to try again. So Ill pose my problem.

How to deal with hopelessness? I think hopelessness is the same sensation across most people, so I will just sum it up as being that feeling that makes you suddenly feel ashamed at ever thinking youd have a chance at happiness.

Does it ever stop? Do I have to just hold onto my blanket and let it pass?
>>
This post tells me you need to kill yourself. That's the best advice I or anyone can give.
>>
>>18256809
You shouldn't get so triggered at sad people. It lumps you into the pile.
>>
>>18256802
Why do you relate hopelessness to being ashamed?
>>
>>18256813
Wtf is that even supposed to mean?
>>
>>18256817
Strange question. Is it not the same? I lose all hope when the guilt and shame join forces
>>
>>18256820
That is more like self-hatred, not hopelessness. Also you shouldn't really ever assume that a feeling or sensation of any kind is the same for most people. Understanding exactly how others feel is a mission that can never be truly accomplished.
>>
>>18256822
do you have any more to say on self hatred? I am parched of emotion talk
>>
>>18256826
Any thoughts like this are generally things you have to live along side if you self reflect often.

My overwhelming amounts of self-hatred aren't something that I could ever hold a blanket and get through. The feeling is something that is always present but does not have to constantly be a negative. It can be a driving source for self improvement, something to keep your mind in check if your ego starts to act up, or even a feeling that can lead you to appreciate another individual more.
>>
>>18256842
do you ever see yourself being free of it?
>>
>>18256860
That is really contrary to how I explained it. It isn't something I believe will ever disappear. The better outcome would be that my perception of the feeling is constantly subject to change. No feeling or concept in my mind would ever magically disappear unless I was one of the people blessed with the fabled ability of "not thinking".

Are you young by chance? Are these feelings or the ability to focus on your thoughts like this, new to you?
>>
>>18256872
to answer you, Im 23. Its definitely new.

honestly I just wish my life to suddenly smooth out and Im doing one thing everyday until i die.
>>
>>18256883
If you want someone to discuss thoughts like this with more often then you can drop a discord name or some shit and I'll hit you up. I'm kind of shocked by your age and would be willing to discuss emotions or thoughts with you in greater detail since you mentioned being parched for it.

The idea that anyone wants to have things magically get better or coast through life existing without ever having to think is more a bane of our current times. In previous times, such thoughts were regarded with value. Now everyone is eager to discard them.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.