[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feeling that people are shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: no god dogs.jpg (43KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
no god dogs.jpg
43KB, 500x281px
My personal relationships with people have been damaged and turbulent since my falling out with everyone at sixteen. It started with the senpai going to shit, and then me making a lot of troubled friends...troubled people are troublesome.

I'm getting my life together now, and hopefully things will continue to work out, but sometimes I have a really negative view of humanity and can't help but feel that existence is just futile because of this. It's got to be what psychologists would call a 'cognitive distortion', which is a pretty vague term that I don't like.

It's like, you open the news and instead of reading reports about new technology and new social programs, you watch TV news reports about war and government corruption. It's an easy way to start feeling like humans are shit.

Some days I'm working on myself, cooperating with other people and feeling half right. Other days I can only think of what's really been fucked up between me and the people I've had the misfortune of getting into conflicts with.

Instead of seeing humans as positive forces that help organize the world (except for animals and third-world savages) and create positive moments, in these moments I think about the times I've been slighted and the damage everyone does to each other with deceitful shit like lying, cheating, and rape.

Does anyone know about those dark days when it feels like people are shit? Do you have any advice on this?
>>
Just kill yourself or better yet start cutting, it always works for me.
>>
>>18256760
clever. what makes you want to be cancer on /adv/?
>>
>>18256765
This is honest advice. I'm not sure what your trying to say.
>>
>>18256767
you're a bit too clever if you get what I mean
>>
>>18256775
I dont
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.