[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I ugly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_3337.jpg (837KB, 2078x2078px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3337.jpg
837KB, 2078x2078px
Hey /adv/ I'd like to know you're honest opinion on whether or not I'm ugly. I've had people tell me I'm ugly, I've also had people say I'm not. Looks is something I've always been a little hostile about but I want to know what you guys, people outside of my everyday life, think. Don't hold back. These are my most recent ones. I know it's not safe putting myself out here like this but I legitimately want to know. Thanks
>>
File: IMG_3123.jpg (116KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3123.jpg
116KB, 750x750px
Also here's one that I had as the profile picture for most of my social medias.
>>
>>18256603

/soc/ --->>>
>>
if you are unhappy with how you look consider a lifting regiment and getting a haircut
>>
>>18256609
>>18256603

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You're never going to get an answer that actually matters from random strangers on the internet.
>>
>>18256603
>>18256609
You aren't ugly, just kind of a sleazy looking beaner. I know guys who look like you that get laid constantly.
>>
Didn't you post here asking for girl help yesterday or the day before?
>>
>>18256613
Damn that's true
>>18256613
Lmao I get that a lot.
>>18256619
No
>>
>>18256610
My bad I'm new to 4chan. I thought that place was only for cockfests
>>
>>18256603

Nah, you probably need a haircut though.

This is coming from a guy who's about as long (or longer) than yours lol.
>>
>>18256603
dat widows peak...

anyways, i notice a try-hard facial hair thing going.

if you can't get a full growth going, you should really clean that shit off your face.

i don't see any major problems in aesthetics, but your posture, your shoulders, you have alot of secondary tells that reveal you are uncomfortable in your own skin.
>>
>>18256640
But the thing is I've had short hair about my whole life. I actually have really big ears and nose, and having longer hair distracts from those two. The thing is I never really do anything with my hair except wet it and comb it. Also, I play baseball so "hair flow" is a common hairstyle there. If I put some products, it might actually look better and have a better flow. If you look up Dansby Swanson, that's basically how I want my hair to be if I use products.
>>
>>18256676

Didn't say you had to chop it off.

Just said you needed to get your hair cut.

Keep that shit clean man. Go see someone who knows what the fuck they're doing.

Even girls gotta get their hair trimmed to keep it neat or it comes out a mess.

Or don't, just saying.
>>
>>18256670
I've actually given up trying for facial hair and just embraced the whole baby face thing. When my friend was taking these photos, I told my friend "should I do this pose? Or this? Or this?..." And so the first pic was awkward, the second should look less awkward cuz that's when I settled for that pose. Nonetheless, I am kind of timid, which a lot of the times will sometimes come off as just awkwardness. Plus I'm pretty insecure with my looks. I think that's what you meant, pretty cool how you were able to catch that off of two pictures.
>>
>>18256603
Try to be less mexican
>>
>>18256686
That's true, my biggest fear was always getting a bad haircut so it looks like I got a mullet, but I'm due for a trim. Not to get into /fa/ territory, but you say you have long hair, what do you usually tell your barber to do? Like I said this is my first time having long hair
>>
>>18256636
>/soc/
>only for cockfests
You're not wrong.
>>
Kinda cute, but don't wear the cap (and get a change of hair).

I guess most people who think you are ugly are turned off by the mannerisms, not by the aesthetics of your face. However, your mannerisms are something we can not see for certainty in a picture.

Please, try to be more confident. The picture in your second post was much nicer, as you kind of smiled on there.
>>
>>18256690
For sure, especially since I basically stay in a 80% white city. Hispanics get no love baka. I wish they had opposite effect tanning booths
>>
>>18256699
I'm wearing the hat since I just got out of baseball practice, but I do wear hats a lot still. Working on the hair though. Thanks
>>
>>18256697

Found a dude who I trust. He's been cutting my hair for years, just let him do what he's gonna do.

I pay more it, but I always come out looking sharp.

Way I found him, literally saw someone with a haircut I liked, and I asked him where he got his haircut.
>>
>>18256705
Move to 80% hispanic city, find hispanic gf, get cool tattoo, dont do drugs, be happy.

Im afraid whites will not accept you, yep liberals do, but is it that what you want?
>>
>>18256721
That's smart, all of my friends have been roasting me about it getting out of control lately. I gotta get a trim done soon for sure.
>>18256724
I actually live in a highly Hispanic populated city in Southern California but I go to school in a city of mostly white people. I like it but it's obvious that the females prefer white chocolate over coffee grain. Although I do have Hispanic friends that can pull it off, it's just more unlikely than not.
>>
>>18256603
you're not ugly at all. you're a handsome enough guy to really make it with women if you start paying your cards right.

I have a feeling you're not playing your cards right at all

you're dressed like a fuccboi though, and the fact you aren't native looking makes it seem like you've gone extra far out of your way to dress like a fuccboi

the shit you're getting about your looks is your style

I guess those clothes alright. the haircut looks like the 70s throwback of a skaterboy though. try dressing like a grown up.

sorry for the harsh criticism I just want to help you
>>
>>18256770
I appreciate the harshness. That's not how I really dress, I literally got out of baseball practice when I took that, that's our practice uniform. But I am pretty shy and reserved, which is weird because my friends are the exact opposite, and it affects my social life for sure.
>>
>>18256782
the uniform is fine. I was going to say it was hood due to the all black but then I saw it was a real uniform

the haircut is not good though. It's like you can either be a skater or an esse, and you probably don't want to go for either unless it's an integral part of your personality

like I said, get a haircut, look into some good styles.

make sure to dress up rather than down, mature rather than young. if I could afford to, I would all the time.

and hopefully you know what I mean by dressing up.

dress fashionable, mature, and get a new hairstyle, preferably a short or medium one
>>
>>18256797
>>18256782
>mature rather than young

okay this is not necessarily true. some casual and sport stuff can be cool. just be mindful.
>>
File: shia-labeouf-assoc-5319-4.jpg (35KB, 257x400px) Image search: [Google]
shia-labeouf-assoc-5319-4.jpg
35KB, 257x400px
google images

celebs dressed pretty normal
>>
>>18256825
cont

yes its kanye deal with it
>>
You should probably google head shape/ face shape and figure out which one your are and find the hair style that does with that shape. Also I think you should slightly trimmed your brows I think you would look better
>>
>>18256830
lookig nic
>>
File: Kanye-West-Style-2016-01-27-16.jpg (1MB, 1989x2983px) Image search: [Google]
Kanye-West-Style-2016-01-27-16.jpg
1MB, 1989x2983px
>>18256835
notice no throwback hair

or any hair
>>
>>18256835
the shoes are ugly and flamboyant

ignore them

>>18256837
the shirt says yeezus

careful with the band shirts or fake band shirts promoting yourself
>>
>>18256832
It's not that I'm in love with my hair, it's just that I have big ears and nose, and the hair distracts from that. I've had short hair for my whole life except these past months, and I can tell you that for sure. Plus I know if I trimmed it and used hair products, it'll look a lot nicer. If you google Dansby Swanson that's how I want my hair to look like, except I don't actually try. If I did it might look better
>>18256835
I like the way Kanye dresses. I'd say I dress more like a skater (I mainly wear pants like the second Kanye picture, and unbranded plain long sleeve shirts with a Mariners hat).
>>
>>18256859
at least 5 main kinds of skater

but I think all the ones who want to look fashionable started cutting their manes to a medium length
>I'm not dropping that
>>
>>18256866
>>18256859
>at least 5 main kinds of skater

so I can't quite tell what you mean when you say skater.

there's skaters all over the world. there's skaters in LA and there's skaters in south Africa.
>>
>>18256859
post a pic
>>
>>18256603

i think you're cute but different people have different tastes.
keep in mind, the majority of replies you get here are going to be other dudes. Straight men aren't going to say you're attractive unless you look a stereotypical way. I like your hair long too. Maybe a better hat though.
>>
>>18256880
he is a normal guy he's just got either ese or 70's hair

he's not an acquired taste, he's a fairly attractive guy. he's probably cool to be around and I'm sure girls will like him just fine, even if he restricted his dress to department stores
>>
>>18256892
>>18256880
saying *if he did* only wear bum shit I'm sure some girl would still fall for him
>>
>>18256871
I have very few pics of me in regular clothes but here's one. I have pants that are light blue but almost as skinny. I also have plain long sleeve shirts in maroon, light green, black, and gray (like in the pic) but with dark gray sleeves. Also pic was when I had short hair.
>>
>>18256892

ese hair? i agree with the rest but crazy long hair is pretty typical in socal area
>>
File: IMG_3341.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3341.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>18256895
Oh shit my dumbass forgot to attach the pic lol
>>
>>18256899
looking very good, bro!

sincerely

get a starter where the sides are a different color than the front

your style there is good, and you are an attractive person.

wristband should probably match the chain
>>
>>18256897
>socal
okay fine ill drop it then
I'm in the NE
>>
>>18256609
You look like you're afraid you'll never be as strong as Darth Vader.
>>
>>18256983

lol. Can't unsee.

You are now Mexican Adam Driver Jr.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.