[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: sad puppy.jpg (321KB, 700x553px) Image search: [Google]
sad puppy.jpg
321KB, 700x553px
I accused my gf of cheating to her best friend. And now she basically broke up with me, saying its over. I know that she still has feeling for me since she has made out with me since then and she even texted me saying what i said was awful.

idk what to say, shes really mad at me.

i dont want to lose her, she means the world to me
>>
Why did you think she was cheating?

Did you apologize? Did you acknowledge that you hurt her? Did you acknowledge to yourself that it was stupid to tell her best friend that?
>>
>>18256446

and i just panicked and my paranoia kicked in when she didnt meet up for our date at the time she said she would, i was waiting for her and started imagining her cheating in my mind, when she said she was working

Yes ive done all those things
>>
>>18256458

So you're an insecure moron, got it.
>>
>>18256478
yea pretty much :(.

But now that i wrecked my relationship. Is there any chance of getting her back?
>>
>>18256490
Highly unlikely.
>>
>>18256496
Fuck. Another reason to take my shitty life

she was my first gf, and i cant even keep a relatioship
>>
>>18256498
Here's some advice: get off 4chan if you want healthy relationships. You're already paranoid and whenever you make threads here, you're just going to get people concurring with your suspicions, causing you to fuck up even more.
>>
>>18256498

>first girlfriend

So you're gonna kill yourself because you fucked up. Okay. Kids sure love to give up the second things get shitty.
>>
This could mean she cheated. Either way bitches hate insecurity. #1 turn off from experience and fucking girls who have boyfriends
>>
>>18256498
Eh most people fuck up their first relationship one way or another. Learn from it and move on.

Also she might give you a second chance. Who knows? Try focusing on other things. I'm assuming you're young, so don't worry man. In five years you'll think back and laugh.
>>
>>18256534
the age we live in...

anyways, OP, if you can get a conversation with her, the best chance is to explain that you were in a moment of insecurity.

but if you've been dating less than 6 months, she'll probably just move on.
>>
>>18256502
This guy gets it.
>>
>>18256564

Yeah, it's pathetic. The age of victims and whiners, the age of people who want to put in no effort to get the maximum benefit, and then wonder why it feels hollow, why it never is actually what they dreamed it would be.

Sure is making a great world to live in.
>>
>>18256626
we did it to ourselves, though.

convinced the previous generation was unfeeling, insensitive, unempathetic, overworked, and undervalued. the next generation overcompensated in one or all of those areas.
>>
>>18256422
send that puppy picture and say i'm sorry.
>>
are you in middle school or something?
>>
For future reference, you usually suspect a partner is cheating when you notice a continuing pattern of unusual behavior for which they don't have believable explanations.

...not that they were late to something once.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.