[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PIMP MY PROFILE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_20170424-212749.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170424-212749.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
So a girl set up a date and then bailed last minute what could improve my profile?
>>
Yeah that's something I've never really understood. Girls are extremely immature.
>>
There's already a thread for online dating, but whatever, I'll bite.

My advice is probably shit because I've never even online dated before, but here's what I think:

Get rid of the mirror selfie. Nothing shows you're into photography better than taking a picture of yourself with a camera in the mirror, right?

Get rid of that photo of the mountains. All photos should be photos of you.

It's good to have photos with friends to show you have a social life (so long as it isn't the first picture), but does one of them really have to be a grad photo? It's probably not a big deal, though.

The first photo should probably be one that isn't so over-exposed. Also, more of a sly, mysterious smirk, rather than a big-old smile.

As for the blurb, make it sound less like you're pitching yourself, and more like you're qualifying THEM. Tell what what kind of people are cool enough to roll with you. Do it in a low-key way, not a jerk-ass "if you like country, then press skip" kinda way, that would be too off-putting and transparently self-conscious.
>>
File: 4782502604_251c704900_b.jpg (273KB, 742x1024px) Image search: [Google]
4782502604_251c704900_b.jpg
273KB, 742x1024px
Take a photo with bullshit gorgeous lighting, with your irises lightened, dress nice, get a selfie stick and take a photo with friends (preferably mix of guys and girls, drinking, on a night out or at a pool).
Instead of the landscape pic try a nice fireside photo at a campfire.
Get a pic of you doing a skill, or playing an instrument, but casual as fuck.

Halve the emojis, it looks tryhard that you picked out so many special ones.
Try something ironic/slightly self deprecative or self aware for the first line, e.g. My name is X but you can call me Street Bone

Don't say something sucks, don't use all caps, don't just list music - try 2 or 3 artists instead of genres, and maybe talk about the places you hang out e.g. Natural habitat/usually found at The Climbing Shack etc

Also, try setting your new profile location at another city, to test the water and see if it brings in more matches, then tweak it further and try your hometown again.
>>
stop being brown

That usually improves your matches

jk, but try matte hair instead of your shiny gel, look after your skin, pick a better pair of earrings, get a messier haircut (girls like when you don't give a fuck about following norms with your appearance, but it still looks good i.e. you need to fake the casual look but in reality meticulously craft it)
>>
File: unnamed.png (232KB, 424x753px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
232KB, 424x753px
>>18256386
Here's my profile so I am not immune from criticism.

Your first photo is a little awkward. The smile looks a little forced and almost frenetic. Messy facial hair. It's not really conducive for a first impression.

I'm with the other guy on the mirror selfie. It's a nice camera and a little clever but it's still a selfie and selfies for men = death. Also get rid of the mountain photo. The other two pics are fine.

Your bio is horrible. Unfunny and forced in every way. Be simple, give off a relaxing vibe, don't overdo it (the caps and the emojis).

That's all. I'm not perfect, but I've had a lot of success.
>>
Also, a general advice to all ethnik guys

Don't pose with other ethnic guys. You need to be the token brown guy in any photo, if this means making white friends, then do it.

Fucked up or not, it is a subliminal indicator to all girls that you can be accepted by white guys, who are usually kinda choosy about which brown people they associate with. Also, a girl doesn't want to hang out with you if all your friends are all pajeets or spics, so show that you know and can be accepted by semi-attractive white guys.

Notice how guys hang out with their own ethnic group, but girls constantly want to associate with white girls? It's an odd phenomenon, maybe girls are more superficial and want the status of being accepted by whites. Not even a white supremacist, maybe it's the positive connotations being white still has in society.
>>
>>18256659
What a fucking bonehead bio

That's just so dumb. There's no irony, or wit, or edge there at all. I can't imagine the airheads that find that funny enough to find you endearing.

You're pretty whitebread in those photos bro. Get some more outside, with more vibrant/sophisticated colours and lighting. I've learnt the hard way that social photos of you exclusively goofing off with your dumb friends isn't super attractive, you'll need some pics with a mix of girls and guys at some social occasion to cement yourself as 'accepted' by people, which = attractive to most girls.
>>
>>18256675
I mean, I hear your criticism, and like you said, I'm not perfect. I don't doubt that I could improve the quality of women I date with a more "extensive" bio and maybe some more photos that utilize the power of my camera phone.

But... I am lazy, and I am currently doing OK on the dating front. Until I can no longer coast on my assertiveness and my looks, I will try your tricks. Thank you.
>>
>>18256683
yo good on you man, ultimately, Tinder will burn you out and you run the risk of losing faith in girls.

As long as you realise that you should NEVER under any circumstances, with no exceptions, marry a Tinder girl.
There is a 90% chance that they will get the urge, especially as their looks fade in front of their eyes and their biological clock goes nuts, there is a 90% chance they will want to receive that attention and even want to go on an 'exciting date (fuck)' with a stranger.

All the good women in my life, without fail, have told me they found tinder gross or didn't need to use it to meet new people (i.e. didn't need the attention). And most of the bad women have been tinder hoes.

Good luck bro
>>
>>18256700
>All the good women in my life, without fail, have told me they found tinder gross or didn't need to use it to meet new people (i.e. didn't need the attention). And most of the bad women have been tinder hoes.
I agree with you in many ways. I don't believe any single woman I've been out with thanks to Tinder and OkCupid was of high quality. But I am not exactly a prince, so I am enjoying who has been coming to me as much as I can. Also, I may not have a choice in that matter when it comes to marriage: I don't meet women anywhere else besides the internet.
>>
>>18256718
Then start meeting them. Go to a hobby or join a group that has meetups, you can fit at least an hour a week into any life, no matter how isolated.

Soon you'll have a crush on one of the qts there, and you'll have something in common other than "i"m horny, swipe right".

This is legitimately one of the best ways to find a good woman. Most of the best women out there, the most loyal, least mercantile, most of them are barely invested in a digital profile because they don't need the attention and validation. These are the women who will stay by your side when you're old, or when you're poor.

Sort out that self esteem bro. You're articulate and good looking, and hopefully can laugh at yourself - there's nothing else to it. Everything else is just peripheral bullshit subject to change - money comes and goes, fashion and nice cars and a pretty house, these do not maketh a prince. You're worthy of far better than tinder hoes, even if it's more convenient to spend hours swiping.
>>
>>18256739
Thanks for the vote of confidence man! I should look into hobbies. I have interests but they are solitary in nature. I might need to change that. 30 is closer to 20 for me.
>>
File: IMG_0999.jpg (42KB, 536x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0999.jpg
42KB, 536x960px
Have a few pictures of you with animals. You can get a stupid amount of likes with shit like that.
>>
>>18256746
>tfw I would get mad at this pic a couple years ago but can't anymore because I do the exact same thing and don't even feel a little guilty about it
>>
>>18256659
You are missing a pick with a puppy otherwise is ok
>>
>>18256666
Is this really true?
>>
>>18256750
>>18256746
i don't get the pic, care to explain?
>>
>>18257385
she's apparently in a committed relationship but still active on Tinder, implying that she's looking to trade up or just fuck on the side.
>>
>>18257372
Yes
But you can just fake it on your tinder and go back to your ethnically homogenous friend group
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.