[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Community College

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1487283518392.jpg (84KB, 618x619px) Image search: [Google]
1487283518392.jpg
84KB, 618x619px
Is community college worth it? If so what are the best majors?
>>
>>18255458
Yeah my dude the pussy was great! Dont matter what class really as youll be in close enough proximity to play the game
>>
I went to community college to learn a trade (welding). It was a wonderful experience.
>found employment in my field after graduation, unlike most of the people who went for courses unrelated to trades
>had many opportunities to socialize; met many cool people from all walks of life
>got to have sex
>joined a sports club and used public gyms available to students to get in shape
If you go into a trade instead of a meme degree, and go in with optimism and a desire to improve yourself, you are going to have a wonderful time.
>>
>>18255555
Checked, quints confirmed

I was actually planning on going into IT at my local community college... is this a good investment?
>>
> Is community college worth it?
yes. cheap, and a better value than a 4 year school. with the money you'd spend at a 4 year school, you could go to a community college and take all kinds of classes, learning all kinds of shit. that same amount of money at a 4 year school might only get you a major in one field.

> If so what are the best majors?
sorta up to you, but anything where you learn something practical. learning how to repair an automobile is useful. learning any trade is useful. alternatively, learning about art history or any liberal art is useless, and will never be applicable to your daily life. use common sense.
>>
>>18255458

I'd check out BLS for what the best fields are atm, and apply that to what major to look out for in accordance with your interests.

Community college is well worth it for reasons people have already listed. Don't go for a >>meme degree and you should be totally fine.

Don't be a cuck-ass millennial that goes into college for the sake of going to college, and does so whilst attempting to major in something based purely on interest, with a total lack of logic and financial reason behind it (e.g arts).

>>18255555

Gonna have to agree with this, but there are a lot of great degrees you can get that will net great income and job opportunity outside of trades.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.