[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl who likes me isn't actually attracted to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Cheagle-Puppies.jpg (18KB, 430x324px) Image search: [Google]
Cheagle-Puppies.jpg
18KB, 430x324px
There's this girl I've known for almost a year now.
We both like each other, but haven't gotten into a relationship yet.
The main thing is that she's not actually attracted to me, not physically at least. She's probably asexual.She wishes she was attracted to me, but she's not.
What do I do?
>>
>>18255406
Decide if having a relationship with her is more important than having a sexual relationship. Unless she decides to work on being more sexual with you as a compromise
>>
>>18255406
>She's probably asexual
translation: she is too much of a pussy to tell you directly that you have absolutely no hope of fucking her
>>
>>18255420
I don't really care about sex or anything, at least not now.
The thing is that she doesn't even have butterflies, or any slight feeling of infatuation.
>>
>>18255529
Then in what way does she like you? Butterflies are romantic love, not lust.
>>
as someone on the opposite end of this relationship:

You'll probably have great chemistry for as long as you're together but she'll never feel attached to you and if someone she is attracted to comes up she will leave you.

So you better make damn sure she's asexual or you can live with that.
>>
>>18256447

this.

also, if you arent CERTAIN of your own sexual indifference, don't bother with a relationship with someone like her.

it may not seem obvious from right now, but just physically desiring contact with another human is of a visceral importance to most people even if they havent realised it thru experience yet. It defines alot of self-worth components in a relationship.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.