[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live like a slob... clothes,beer bottles, dirty dishes strewn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 10

I live like a slob... clothes,beer bottles, dirty dishes strewn about my apartment.

But I am okay in other areas of my life, I have a good professional job that I do well in, earn a good living, drive a nice car, can date women, and wear well fitting, clean, and smart looking clothing. I am in relatively good shape.

But my apartment is a complete fucking mess.

Does anyone else have this problem? How do I overcome this? I am going to clean it in the course of this thread...

I am hoping to obtain advice about how to avoid this situation in the future. Would hiring a regular cleaning service help?
>>
File: yQhkv4d[1].jpg (111KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
yQhkv4d[1].jpg
111KB, 1080x1080px
bumpin'
>>
>>18255393
>regular cleaning service
That or gaining some discipline.
>>
>>
>>18255393
Same as you m8, apartment is a fucking pigsty, got a good job as a backend software dev, i haven't been right in the head since 2011 though, just make sure you clean it before bringing a girl over for drunken sex or you'l commit suicial suicide, made that mistake lol
>>
get some kind of cleaning service and once the place is "cleansed" assign everything to a dedicated spot. It'll make it easier to clean since all you'll need to worry about is if X is in spot Y. Besides that just have discipline for surface dirt and trash.
>>
>>18255457

I know that feel bro. The trick is to fuck them first before you show them your slob side... all 3 of my most recent girlfriends have begged to get the D, even in my fucking mess of a space. They also all have offered to help clean... I like that domestic trait...but still.

I am curious, how do you manage flipping the switch and taking care of business? Normally it takes some sort of crisis for me to act, like apartment management needing to come in to fix something or whatnot.

Shit sucks.
>>
>>
File: 740full-rachel-cook[1].jpg (450KB, 740x1146px) Image search: [Google]
740full-rachel-cook[1].jpg
450KB, 740x1146px
>>
File: 690full-rachel-cook[1].jpg (188KB, 690x1070px) Image search: [Google]
690full-rachel-cook[1].jpg
188KB, 690x1070px
Any other advice?

This girl looks way better with her natural small boobs.
>>
>>18256145
I love women like this. As long as boobs have nice nipples and you can feel something there in your hand, it's perfect. I don't really like the whole "THICC" thing. My first GF was thin and beautiful like her, and now that's all I want. Getting one with a face that perfect though will mean finishing school and making money though, till then I'm just going to have to be lonely.

But OP, I agree with get a cleaning service (lock up valuables) and start assigned spots and organize. Do it once and maintain it DAILY that way it's never a lot to do. After a week or so it'll be a habit :)
>>
File: 1080full_rachel_cook_(13)[1].jpg (114KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1080full_rachel_cook_(13)[1].jpg
114KB, 1080x1349px
>>18256184
I know right? It's so sad when a girl ruins some nice A/B cups for whatever the fuck you want to call these. My first gf was petite too...my most recent one was as well... petite girls are the best. The face though... a petite body is nice, but absolutely must have a pretty face.

Thanks for the tips... my problem too is that I have too much stuff. Need to downsize.
>>
>>18255393
Make sure you have enough shelf space for everything to have a natural home. Makes a world of difference.
>>
Thank you!

What if it is not feasible to have enough shelf space for everything to have a home? What is a good criteria to use to decide whether to throw things out / donate items?
>>
>>18255484
Same as you really, if i know i'm probably getting laid i'l clean it up "enough", goes to shit again somedays after
>>
The way I manage it:

Don't own anything sentimental

Allocate half hour after getting home dedicated to cleaning, always putting things in the same place

I wash dishes immediately after eating.

Essentially its just doing the cleanup for whatever I've done immediately, rather than waiting.
>>
clean a little bit each day. Realize that being a slob can be a dealbreaker for some people to date you.
>>
>>18256442
>Don't own anything sentimental
How exactly do you do this? This is hardest thing for me... even clothes I never liked or don't fit me anymore, I will keep them.

Honestly, I don't think I could trust a cleaning service... I have a lot of nice shit that would be easily stolen.

Should I install some shelving on the walls to hold my shit? Would it be okay to peg backpacks/bags, etc, to the walls for out of the way storage?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.