[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does sending dick pics actually work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Trump made from dick pics.jpg (524KB, 1280x877px) Image search: [Google]
Trump made from dick pics.jpg
524KB, 1280x877px
So many guys send dick pics. I've only ever thought of it as annoying as stupid as fuck. Women seem to have the same perspective. I've yet to hear of a story where someone had a positive and desired response to sending a dick pic, yet guys keep doing it. So I'm curious.

Does it actually work?
>>
>>18255269

Works 100% of the time and makes them wetter than a 'slime in a CIA waterboarding contest.

You should do it.
>>
>>18255269

Dick picks are for gay men. Women never find them attractive.
>>
>>18255269

I have a lot of female friends, and I'll tell you that I've only ever met TWO that thought a dick pic was anything but an instant reason to never talk to that guy again. It's pretty much the most universally douchebag thing you can do, and it's going to give you a reputation as a total shithead.

The two girls that I knew that weren't against it? One is a total attention whore who will fuck just about anyone as long as they make the first move, and the other is a desperate out-of-shape girl who got a dick pic from her oneitis that will fuck anything but is a total asshat.

Don't send any. Simple.
>>
depends on the girl, and her attraction to you.
Long story short, being creepy at all, doesn't work. ever.
The key point to understand here is that what a girl see as "creepy" is up to her. You kinda just have to judge whether or not she's horny and if she's into you. if she is, sending dick pics will work.

The true key here, that you're probably missing, is that interacting with girls in a meaningful way, particularly if you have practice, raises your value in their head, naturally, and if you raise it high enough, they'll be down to see your naked body.

If you want to learn how to "speak girl" you just have to learn how to read peoples faces, and brute force yourself into someone who's comfortable being social.
In today's society, you're judged on three things, and each is overridden by the one underneath it, provided you're doing them at some arbritrary and like, countable amount.

Personal Looks
Wealth
Communicative ability

Basically, you can be ugly and poor, but if a girl feels like she's connected with you, she won't care about your money or looks.
Similarly, if you aren't good at communication, you can ignore it by fulfilling the other two, but the quality of you relationship will suffer in consequence, just as if you're really hot but poor and suck at communication, she probably isn't gonna stick around.

Basically what I'm saying here, is that if you want a girl to be okay with receiving your dick pics, all you need to do is manipulate her into wanting them, by making yourself seem desirable.

My buddy that I learned all this from, has all three, to a degree, but in particular, he preys on younger girls (15-19) that he doesn't actually have to try with, because his methods work amazing on that age group cause they're stupid. I'm simply not as much of a pedo as he is, so I've no desire to attract that kind of girl, so I had to modify his techniques a bit for them to work on women, not girls.
>>
>>18255288
This desu senpai. Ive found dick pics work great when hooking up with bromos, but only for trading nudes with snapchat hos on the other side
>>
>>18255288
This in part. Men seem to think that dick pics are akin to a boob picture, whereas most women (exceptions always existing) it's more like a close up vagina shot. Sure it can be hot if you're already aroused and like the person, or you just really happen to love looking at random pussies, but if it's sprung of you out of nowhere while you're not aroused, by someone you barely know, it might just gross you out or just make you laugh at the absurdity.

Sending dick pics is a thing in the context of exchanging nudes. Which is after you have her worked up. Spontaneous dick pics... I'm sure that if you're superhung and send them out all the time, in some cases it works out. But as a general rule, fuck no.
>>
>>18255294

Ultimately my dude, you're gonna have to spend like, a year, at least, going up to strangers and talking to them, until you figure out how to approach people comfortably, and how to be comfortable in your communicative ability.

Once you have that down, work on your wealth if you need too, basically just try to save a shit ton of cash so that you have numbers. Girls care about their long term survival, and their comfort. This is why being rich is sexy, it's because you're gonna be able to provide for her for a long time.

Finally, watch a shit ton of tutorials on youtube about personal hygiene and grooming, and learn the shit out of them. Make being attractive, for yourself, an important part of your day, and make it something that you care about, by telling yourself for that year, that it's something you care about.

For the record, this is shit that I've done and personally used as my method of going from a loser that didn't know how to talk to people, let alone girls, to being someone that people actually want to invest their time and energy in, for no reason, from my perspective, cause I'm just presenting myself the way that I know that people like. It's a game, right? If I know the rules and the system, and I'm not bound by them the same way other people are (because, intelligence and awareness = disconnection, and if you're DC'd as fuck, you can do whatever you want.)
>>
Dick pics are creepy. Women don't want them.

The only scenario in which a woman might welcome them is if you're already in a relationship. But women aren't really aroused by pictures of dicks. They don't go on the internet searching for pictures of dicks. A picture of a dick just isn't sexy for them.

Don't get me wrong, hetero women like dick, but not because of the image of it. It's more contextual, like the feeling of having one inside them, or the ego-boost of knowing they are sexy enough to make somebody who they actually like hard.

But some rando they don't care about, seeing their dick disgusts them.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.