[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drinking on the job

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (3KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 270x187px
I work at a telesales call center and just learned a bunch of my coworkers discreetly drink while working and our supervisors know.

Any tips?
>>
>>18255210
If you slip up on the job or are about to get fired now you have something on them?
>>
>>18255210
meh
>>
>>18255210
Sorry, are you asking for advice on what to drink at work? I don't think I understood the question.
>>
Dont you dare report anyone

Telesales is a dogshit job that anyone could do sober or drunk, it doesnt affect you thats the bottomline if you think it does then you are a moron

People piss their whole lives away in places they dont want to be doing things they dont want to do. If someone wants to drink at a shitty telesales job so be it, its not like they are brain surgeons or endagering peoples lives. Quite the opposite infact the industry you are working in is literal cancer how dare you think drinking is the biggest problem when your company calls people up forces a cheesy fake conversation then begs you to buy shit your all annoying cunts, who could soberly do that for a living ,shit I would rather clean toilets

Mind your own business OP or firebomb your shitty job and save us all from receiving your unwelcome unwanted and unneeded calls
>>
>>18255210

Like the other guy said, don't report anyone. This company isn't going to skyrocket to glorious new heights with you as their savior because you reported a couple of drinkers, they're just going to replace those people with equally low-level salespeople and continue the cycle.

Or, if you want advice on drinking at work, just remember, it IS allowed in some workplaces, like mine. The key is to know your limit, and never get to the point where your productivity is declining as an effect of your inebriation.

Hell, in a call center I'd imagine it would loosen everyone up for the calls, making life a little easier.
>>
>>18255210

generally agree with other anons about this because of the type of job...

unless they're doing stupid shit like not stopping about 90min til the end of their shift if they drive a car, or dumping work onto other people, or other bullshit that actually starts to affect others.
>>
>>18255210
Rum obviously.
>>
>>18255210
I used to have this problem. I had finished university and couldn't find a job in the field I studied and became depressed and suicidal.

The only way to pay bills was to find any job I could so I eventually found a call centre job. It was soul crushing, I knew I was better than that and only managed to cope by hiding alcohol in a sports bottle.

One of my colleagues smelt it one day and the rumors started. Anyway long stroy short I left the job after almost losing it with a colleague that was talking to me like shit.

Roll forward a year later I got my dream job and things went well from then on.

Life is all ups and downs, cope however you can to get through a rough patch but know that your coping mechanism is not healthy and that you should always try to steer yourself back to safety.
>>
I'm looking for advice on how to do it best and keep smell down, yeh. I'd never rat on anyone.

Some good tips already like stop 90min before shift ends and use it to boost productivity not the opposite.

What's good to mix with? Any good cheap peppermint drinks out there? I've never drank coffee but I hear that might be a great mix
>>
Or maybe v8?
>>
>>18257780
peppermint schnapps is pretty cheap. Try rumple minze. People will smell it unless it's mixed.

'Irish coffee' is fantastic, make sure you have some water because it can dehydrate you without you realizing.

generally you can mix clear liqours like vodka with pretty much anything you have.

recommend you to measure out how much you're drinking for the day and refine that amount.
>>
>>18255210
Surprised you haven't started drinking yet. Living in India must suck.
>>
>>18255210
Are you trying to get away with drinking, or are you trying to report them?
>>
>>18259013
Yeh

>>18259024
Join em and get away with it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.