[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best way to hide weed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: sumweed.jpg (81KB, 1080x563px) Image search: [Google]
sumweed.jpg
81KB, 1080x563px
Goin' on a trip, passing some borders.
In an event of dogs looking around, what would be the best way to have you weed hidden?

Is hiding it in coffee good enough?
>>
It's just weed, you dumb faggot. Buy it when you get there.
>>
>>18255211
This.
>>
>>18255211
Regardless of that no one answered my question yet.
>>
>>18255208
Are you crossing U.S. state borders? International borders? If so, it's really not worth it to try to bring weed. You really want to be charged with federal crimes for something as trifling as herb? Just fucking buy it when you get there. The price probably won't be any different, unless you are going to some country where it is highly restricted, like Saudi Arabia. And if you are, that's even more reason not to sneak any. Ever roll a joint one-handed?
>>
>>18255208
Dogs have a very acute sense of smell. And law-enforcement dogs have theirs trained even more acutely. If they can track people through the woods given nothing but a sweaty handkerchief or some old shoes, they can smell weed through coffee.

Not only that, but dogs are more likely to give false positives than negatives. A dog could bark for literally any reason, and po-po will always use that as probable cause to search people even when it doesn't mean jack shit.
>>
>>18255342
Crossing EU borders from within EU.
>>
Weed is gay anyway, just use heroin.
>>
>>18255352
Okay well I know nothing of EU borders (I know they are very easy to cross for EU citizens, but that's the extent of my knowledge), so I don't know how thoroughly they search travelers, or what the penalties are if they catch people.

I also don't know much about the limits of the canine sense of smell. Maybe a mason jar? Google would probably be more helpful than /adv/ here.

But come on, are the drug prices really that different across borders? I can imagine them being lower in Portugal and Netherlands, but between everywhere else, you'd think the economies being connected would mean that the street price would be the same. Easier to just buy some wherever you're going than to try to sneak it.
>>
>>18255377
I get what you guys are saying.
But that's not really an option in my circumstances.
>>
>>18255359
heroin is gay, do bath salts and krokodil instead
>>
>>18255342
Have a friend in Saudi, still same price there
>>
>>18255377
Not op
I'm from yeast yurop cyka blyat and weed costs 15€ for a g. In comparison, central European countries its 3/g or I've even heard 1€ per gram in France.
>>
EU borders are especially on the lookout for those like you. If you look like a stoner and are coming from Amsterdam, you can bet your ass the border police in Germany will search you. As others have said, why? It's not worth it. If you so badly need weed buy it at the destination. Do you really want to be arrested and have a drug criminal record for a few measly euros?
>>
>>18255352
people pass borders within EU still not getting searched

but if you want to do it properly the best way is vacuum sealing.

basically: put in 1 fresh bag (not getting any on outside while doing this, then wipe it down to get any residue off. then cut it open and carefully pour it into a fresh vacuum sealed bag, make sure the first bag doesnt touch anything on outside. then vacuum seal the bag the stuff is now into and wipe it down. then vacuum seal a 2nd time to be safe.
don't want any residue touching the outside, so wear gloves and change between each and do it somewhere wear there isn't any weed around or anything that could contaminate it.

if they search your bags though then it'd be different

but the risk of doing this for weed is stupid since it's hard to smuggle, but also easiest drug to buy anywhere
>>
>buy weed
>put it in a box of dog treats
>dogs go nuts
>pull out the kibble
>"sorry sir, move along"

Remember, you're tricking the human not the pupper
>>
Just adquire it when you are at your destination.
It's weed mate.
Also within EU we don't get searched unless it's obvious.
Anyway follow the advice of >>18256985 if you really want to pass borders with weed.
>>
the trick is to wrap your shot in layers that are clean, meaning nothing with a trace of the stuff had touched the wrapped layers, then tape it outside your car, hit, a truck stop or border store for a little, get a recipt and then cross. if you get stopped, clearly while you were eating or doing whatever, some asshole tried to make you a mule... or just buy it on the other side
>>
>>18255377
You only get searched in the first country u arrive.
If that country says u're good to go, you wont get searched anywhere else unless there's something going on like a terrorist on the run and they have to put cops on the borders.
>>
>>18257334
You are wrong. People shouldn't give advice on things they have no clue about. Just because there aren't border controls usually doesn't mean there never are. Especially on borders that are popular drug routes they will have occasional searches. And this is talking about land borders. If you are dumb enough to take drugs with you through an airport, you deserve what's coming to you.
>>
>>18255208
In the handles of one of those Luggage Cases with wheels, they are almost always hollow
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.