[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get motivation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: MOTIVATION.jpg (238KB, 1300x867px) Image search: [Google]
MOTIVATION.jpg
238KB, 1300x867px
I got some good ideas( or at least seems to me good ideas ) on making toys and other inventions. Trouble is I need motivation to work on it. How the hell do people get motivation out of no where? Give me your secrets normies!
>>
you don't need motivation, you need discipline
>>
>>18255218
this

your alternative is to never build that stuff, how does that sound
>>
>>18255227
Not great, especially when I could get rich off of it. But how the hell do I get discipline? What am I going to call my parents or random strangers to discipline me?
>>
Lots of people are going to tell you
>you lack discipline
>man up
>fake it til you make it

If this works for them, great. I wouldn't recommend it, though.
If you want more motivation, you're looking to create a change in your patterns of thinking and acting.
Real personal change happens through growth, which is nurtured and encouraged, not forced.
Carrot is better than stick, so good choice of picture.

Motivation happens when you have set yourself up properly. It depends on the following:
A clear set of values.
A well defined goal, which agrees with personal values. This means objectively measurable results within a specified window of time.
A strategy detailing steps between now and goal, which also agrees with personal values.

Protip: your goal should be to create that which you value. If your goal is to consume, you will be forever chasing the sensation of motivation, instead of feeling bolstered by it.
>>
>>18255235
create a routine and allocate time
start now
get off 4chan
>>
File: IMG_1786.jpg (27KB, 179x163px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1786.jpg
27KB, 179x163px
The worst part is wondering how you’ll find the strength tomorrow
to go on doing what you did today and have been doing for much
too long, where you’ll find the strength for all that stupid running around, those projects that come to nothing, those attempts to escape from crushing necessity, which always founder and serve only to convince you one more time that destiny is implacable, that every night will find you down and out, crushed by the dread of more and more sordid and insecure tomorrows.
>>
>>18255251
saving this
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.