[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lonely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_inline_n1fvplHvh41rxa3n1.gif (385KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n1fvplHvh41rxa3n1.gif
385KB, 500x375px
i just want somebody to talk to
>>
Hey Anon, how is your day going?
>>
>>18255067
well enough, yours? i take it day by day but i'm angry and sad
>>
>>18255074
you dont start a conversation like that
>>
>>18255280
well i have no one to talk to, help me out
>>
Hey anon, I'm lonely as fuck here. Desperately trying to find ways to meet people. What are you doing to try and meet people?
>>
>>18255308
i've tried dating apps and online services and that worked for a while but then it didn't
i've joined classes in stuff like foreign languages and music but most of those people are really really young
i'm 25 and apparently people my age already have everything lined up
i need real friends and i don't know how to find them
>>
>>18255065
Are you pleasant to be around in person, OP?
>>
>>18255322
people say so
i've disconnected from some classic friends i had as i got older because we got jobs and we live far away from each other
but whenever i do call them it's like everything comes back like it always was
i need regular day to day friends not old far-away friends
>>
>>18255319
If dating apps worked why not keep trying? I've never had luck with it so at least you've got that.

23 YO here, same page as you. Just sitting here at my desk looking for advice, looking for someone to talk to.

I'm signing up for volunteering. Nobody really is looking to meet people at our age, they've already met people for a long time by now. I don't get how it works.

Listening to Beastie Boys right now btw
>>
>>18255330
because i always ended up either dating them and then breaking up or just stop hanging with them
the thing about dating apps is that they're for dating so inevitably that comes in the way
i don't mind dating but i just want to talk to people normally every day and express my problems and feel cared about
what album you listening to?
>>
>>18255339
Yeah I've experienced the same problem, but hell it's better than nothing. So you've told me some things that you've tried with no success. What does the future hold for you?

Listening to Ill Communication. Has there ever been a time where you started listening to Beastie Boys and NOT thought you should listen to them more? They're awesome. What are you up to?
>>
>>18255367
i don't know what to do.
there are some flaws i have. i've been asked to go on things, like parties and events, and at a certain point in my life i stopped caring so much about those things so i guess that's my fault
however i believe i can get back on track someday. i don't know how but it can't be impossible
what about you? do you have any ideas? please share.

i like that album quite a bit. i'm a fan of the beastie boys, everything they put out to me sounds great, even the cheesier earlier albums.
right now i'm watching anthony fagtano because he put a video out explaining his opinions and i don't have much else to do so why not
we live in a weird time, everything is so over-analysed
what boards do you usually go on?
>>
>>18255383
Aw, man you've gotta go to those parties and events. I live in quite a boring city and I'd love to go to any event with someone outside my family. Don't take these things for granted man, I've got hope for you.
I'm signing up for volunteering, trying to get some luck on Tinder. At the moment just looking for anything fun where I can find people my age. Miiight sign up for tennis or something once I start my job, gonna start a gym schedule around that time too. Currently between graduating and working, so just looking online for opportunities every day praying something good comes up. Hell, yesterday I tried Craigslist and I even sent my face to someone. Regretting that a bit but I'll get over it.

Who's Anthony Fagtano? Yeah everything is crazy over-analysed. People worry too much I think, and it puts people like us in a bad situation. I used to go on /v/ a lot but not for the last 3 quarters of the year except for news. Nowadays I just go on /adv/ to get my life on track (no luck!) and on /b/ for some company. Someone on /adv/ just showed me this video, I think I might watch the movie tonight it looks pretty good
https://youtu.be/GtSJOUOEJ8o
>>
>>18255410
so you're graduating? that's awesome. life will change quite a lot once you stop studying and move on with life.
i'll try volunteering someday. thanks for that suggestion by the way.
gotta do sports. i'm currently at a gym but i don't talk much to people there. i guess that's fine.

it can put us in a bad situation indeed.
anthony fantano is a youtube guy who talks a lot about music. /mu/ talks about him a bit.
i go on different boards depending on my mood. /mu/, /adv/ (really like the lightness of this board), /his/, /an/, and occasionally /int/.
gran torino is a great movie.

thanks for the talk anon.
>>
>>18255445
Yeah, I can imagine it will be life changing. I'm at the stage where I'm making plans to fill all that time at the moment. Signing up for Meetup groups, volunteering, etc.
I've been told to talk to people basically wherever I am. Try talking to someone who's on their downtime for the both of us. Good job for going to the gym, keep it up.

Ah cool. I've learned a bit of the drums myself. Cool it sounds like you're quite involved with a lot of different hobbies. I'm not smart enough for /int/ but I like reading as well.

Hey man, I should be thanking you just as much. Thanks for making this thread. I'll still be here if you want to talk.
>>
>>18255460
gotta go to bed, otherwise i'd keep talkin' to ya. out of curiosity, what country are you from?
>>
>>18255469
No worries, have a good sleep. I'm from Canada. You're from USA?
>>
>>18255494
cool! would've not guessed. nope, other land across the sea in europe called portugal. good night friend.
>>
>>18255504
Ah cool, the soccer's pretty nice there I hear. See you next time buddy, don't feel too sore from the workout.
>>
What a loser
>>
>>18255786
?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.