[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
Alrighty boyos I'm looking for more of life plan than advice on a general situation.

My situation is pretty scuffed at the moment I'm unemployed living at home, no friends, living on social welfare, poor family, living in a rural area no car so need to cycle 40km each way to closest town.

I'm also autistic, have social anxiety, have a myriad of vision problems the worst being optic nerve hyperplasia and tried to kill myself a year and a half ago.

Everyone around me also thinks I'm a homosexual and weird.

On the upside I've got a mensa tested IQ of 137, pretty decent genetics minus being 5'8 and a strong work ethic once I commit myself to something.

In my country there is funding for the longterm unemployed to go to college my plan is to do that but I would appreciate some more guidance.
>>
Intelligence doesn't mean anything if you don't use it. Go explore your nearest town a bit, find any job, even if it pays the absolute minimum, just have a reason to go out of your house. Or, if you do have arable land since you live in a rural area, maybe try asking for a bank loan so you can get yourself into the farming business? It's kind of work at home if you think about it. If you don't feel like leaving the house, maybe you can master Photoshop or some programming language if you are smart, or a language, and do design/programming/translation for cash online. At least have money if you don't have friends.
>>
Well as you already plan on going to college, and you live somewhere with a scheme in place to help you do this, I would say this is what you should do.

What do you want to study? What interests you? What would your ideal career be? These can be tough things to contemplate, but give yourself time to consider them.

Due to where you live, you'll likely have to move for college I would assume. You'll meet a tone of new people there and while it'll be scary, it'll also be fun, and you can leave all the assholes who think you're weird and gay etc behind. Don't worry about what they think anyway, they are an extremely small part of your story.

Other than that I don't really know what to say, you know what you should do, best of luck.
>>
>>18255004
Thanks for the the advice mate even if I can't get a job I definitely should cycle to the town and get out doing things again
>>
>>18255014
Yeah I think that's the most realistic plan and I can move across the country and get my own place too with the funding.

Marketing mostly I'd like to become a Market Research Analyst might sound boring but I love the analytic nature of it and holding focus groups etc.

And thanks your kind words mean alot sir
>>
>>18255055

Doesn't sound boring at all. Its a great interest to have, and highly employable. Go for it man, you'll do great :)
>>
Figure out what you want to do with education and create mini goals until you complete your ultimate goal. Don't be afraid to fail, just access the damage and keep on the path. It will take time but education will fix your situation. Get into a stem field and study your ass off. In your 3rd year of college start looking for internships. They will take you under their wing. As far as being autistic, spend some time on fa and fit. Get in shape and dress like normies. Don't be too friendly or over enthusiastic meeting new people. Try to smile nod and be friendly. Just take your time but just work to better yourself
>>
>>18254992
You are smart. Find out where you can be most useful to society and start working towards it. Living in a rural area makes time slow down, and you will start to get old before you know it. Start something, you don't need to be certain about it, but you have to start. The rest will fall into place.

I'm an anon who was in a similar situation. Go to school and start something.
>>
>>18254992
>Alrighty boyos I'm looking for more of life plan

1. Decide how you want your ideal life to be
2. Break down the series of things you need to do to acheive your ideal life
3. Pursue and attain each of those things until you arrive at your destination

Life doesn't have a script unless you take the default one society lays out.
>>
>>18254992
>5'8"

your hopeless anon
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.