[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shitstorm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5136.jpg (634KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5136.jpg
634KB, 1200x1200px
Breaking up with 1 1/2 year relationship? She's said on numerous occasions that she would hurt herself if we broke up but I need out, she's nuts and only recently started showing her true colors. I was her first kiss, took her virginity, and first real boyfriend. How do I do this without her going completely off the rails? Hoping to do it tonight, any advice is appreciated. Thanks
>>
>>18254774
>She's said on numerous occasions that she would hurt herself if we broke up

Ok, this is abuse. 100%, no kidding, this is common abusive relationship material.
You are absolutely not responsible for anything she does to herself if you leave the relationship. It is, in all probability, a fucking lie put in place to manipulate you, but eve if it isn't, you are not responsible for any self-harm she inflicts upon herself. You are unable to cause it, and you are unable to stop it. The decision rests entirely with her. Staying in a toxic relationship because you're trying to pacify her is a bad idea for everyone involved. Get out now.

Just be clear, be honest, and get right to the point. "I don't want to be in this relationship anymore. It isn't making me happy because X, Y and Z."

Then, just fucking leave. Don't go back to try and make sure she's ok; you will be the worst person in the world to give her emotional support. She'll have to get it from someone else.
>>
>>18254794
thanks man
>>
>>18254774

Basically me also but 9 year old relationship. She basically threatens suicide anytime we have an argument and she starts "losing" (no valid arguments left, she only talks about how she feels, starts throwing punches, etc.).

we've kind of agreed to break up but we can't just separate and need to wait until she moves back to her country.

oh yeah she also pulled a knife on me once and literally threatened to kill me and then played the victim.
>>
Just did it. She ran out of her house crying and I drove away. It's over

>>18254894
that sounds terrible
>>
>>18254976
you have done well, my son
now, go forth and fuck new, non-crazy women. do not look back
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.