[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just tell me something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: sad_frog.jpg (18KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
18KB, 600x384px
A girl i love very much and made out with a few times just told me she doesnt think she feels the same way and meaybe we should take a break so she can make sure she is doing the right thing. What the fuck should i do. Im literally so heartbroken its hard to type. How do i cope with this. What do i do. PLEase just anything
>>
>>18254763
>in love after making
>literally so heart broken

Why dont you reach between your legs and see if your balls are still there you huge fucking girl.

Stop allowing yourself to have feelings or be vulnerable at the beginning of the relationship. Think of it as something you can walk away from at any time. The chick should be earning your trust by showing respect. Chick is late to see me without warning? Dropped. Chick tries to postpone more than once, dropped.

Cope with this by going to the gym and getting hotter than her. Turn it into spite and get out of her league.
>>
Just move on. It hurts, yeah, it sucks, yeah, but there's really nothing you can do about her if she's not into you. Just focus on you. Go out with friends, get stoned, things'll be not so bleak tomorrow.
>>
>>18254775
>you huge fucking girl.
>Stop allowing yourself to have feelings
>Turn it into spite

Well, you seem like a healthy, well-balanced individual.
>>
>>18254780
I have a healthy relationship now, the girl has earned my trust. It has been four months and I have actually felt like I would actually feel something if it ended for the last month. Before that I could have ended it at any time and just walked away.

Masculinity is currently under rated.
>>
>>18254763
did you even fuck?

god what is wrong with kids these days. all this fucking estrogen mimickers in the poultry and beef products creates faggots like OP being produced like factory works.
>>
>>18254811
i didnt even have the need to fuck, the thing is i had a crush on her for some time. I just want to be with her man. Sex is not the most important thing rn
>>
>>18254827
take a large ruler and whack your testicles right now

close your eyes, and focus on that pain. let it travel through your whole nervous system

then whack your testicles again

just repeat that for about 10 more minutes, as hard as you can. it will save you a lot of time in life.
>>
>>18254827
>having a crush
>sex is not the most important thing

You are a big girl.

You fucking had this chick and then you scared her off by being such a fucking pussy. You could have fucked her, but instead you showed her that you were a loony puss.

Christ bro, stop having crushes.

Sex is half the relationship, you fucking sperg. To have feelings before you even know if the chick will treat you well or suck your dick like she means it is fucking gaaaaaaay amigo.

You were raised wrong you big girl.

Single mother?
>>
>>18254848
Oh, and by the way, did you ever consider that she maybe wanted to fuck you?

You fucking moron?

Chicks want to be fucked and they want a man to fuck them. What is wrong with you? This isn't a disney movie. Most chicks like to get into some weird shit and have you choke them or tie them up or call you daddy.

Your crush isn't a disney princess and she has choked herself on bigger dicks than yours. Stop imagining girls to be something in your head and start learning who they actually are before you start tearing up over them you fucking faggot.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.