[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something about Cheating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

A guy named Carl lives somewhere in Europe and has a long distance girlfriend named Stacy in the US. The girl starts becoming friendly with some new guy in the US (lets call him Chad) and eventually starts sleeping with this new guy without her boyfriend knowing.

Chad thinks what he's doing is 100% fine. He thinks that the only person in the wrong is Stacy, and knew that her sleeping with him would mean she's cheating on her boyfriend. In fact, Chad doesn't like Carl very much, and is partially courting Stacy out of resentment for him, but mostly because he can't find another girl right now and really wants to get his dick wet.

I thought it strange that Chad was okay with this behavior. Stranger yet, I asked someone else about this and they thought it was fine too.

Am I crazy for thinking this behavior is kind of fucked up?
>>
>>18254641
You fucked up the moment when you fell in trap called long distance relationship.

Forget about the girl as fast as you can.
>>
>>18254730
This.
>>
>>18254641
The only one who's wrong is Carl, who's claiming ownership over another human being.
>>
chad is sociopathic, stacy is a whore and carl is an idiot
they're all assholes but the best one in this situation is chad
therefore most people will say chad is not wrong
>>
>>18255191
Youre delusional. Re read the thread then go kys white knight faggot
>>
>>18255196
what did he write?
>>
>>18255198
Something about Chad homewrecking. You cant homewreck a shipwrecked ld relationship.
>>
>>18255202
well chad is still involved and conscious in a cheating situation
>>
File: 1478761689892.jpg (63KB, 758x759px) Image search: [Google]
1478761689892.jpg
63KB, 758x759px
>>18254641

Let me draw some parables.

Is selling a weapon to someone you know is going to use it to hurt someone okay?

Is driving someone to a bank knowing they're going to rob it okay?

Is giving money to someone you know is going to use it to buy meth with okay?

These are more severe examples than cheating but my point is that this new-age bullshit of thinking you can shirk the responsibility of enabling bad decisions simply because you aren't the one performing the act itself is ridiculous. In most contexts, the severity of who is "the worst" in this situation doesn't really matter because at the end of the day you are held accountable for your own choices, not anyone else's. You can't point the finger at someone and go "WHAT THEY DID WAS WORSE" and expect that to be any kind of suitable justification for behaving like an asshole. Being the lesser of a number of evils does not equal being the most good.

The amount of blame that Stacy and Carl receive for their part in this mess is their burden alone to carry. If we're talking about Chad then yes, his behavior is fucked up. He's exploiting dysfunctional people in a dysfunctional situation for the purpose of cheap sexual thrills and hurting someone he doesn't like. He did something that wasn't right and he shouldn't feel good about it at all.

People often try to shop the responsibility of their decisions onto other people because accepting that responsibility is often a daunting task that requires more introspection than they are willing to participate in. The fact is at the end of the day you have to look yourself in the mirror and be okay with what you've done, truthfully and honestly. If you make decisions that prevent you from doing that in any fashion then you know you've fucked up.
>>
>>18255239
good post
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.