[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"I love you"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (115KB, 723x215px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 723x215px
Gf and I have been together for three months. She's been telling me that she loves me the past month, and is okay with me not saying it back. But now she says the past few days she feels very upset and insecure that I don't say it back.

I never even told me ex who I was with for 7 months that I loved her, and I liked her way more. I just don't think I'm the type of person to say that so quickly.

My current gf is insecure. Whenever I discuss how unhappy I am with my life, she thinks it's something wrong with her, of a failure on her behalf. But she tells me I'm the reason why she's the happiest she's ever been.
>>
Just say you don't love her
>>
Oh god.
He's going to blow that money away in no time.
>>
>>18254628
Just say that you love her too even if you don't. Are you a real nigga or not?
>>
>>18254682
OP don't do this. It takes more balls to tell a girl that you don't love her than to lie.

Just tell her you fall in love slowly..
Learn how to communicate your thoughts and feelings correctly.
>>
File: 1418228156215.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1418228156215.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>18254694
>OP says he doesn't love her
>she ends up cheating or dumping him

Great plan, retard.
>>
>>18254704
>i love you anon
>well i don't love you
>HM MAYBE I SHOULD CHEAT HIM
nice logic there
>>
>>18254712
That's how the female mind works, you fucking idiot.
OP already said that she's feeling insecure about it, so there's a chance she'll pick the first guy who says that he loves her or makes her feel secure.
>>
I was together with a girl for 1,5 years, and never said i love you, she dident either. I have never said it... to anyone.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.