[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Move in with gf or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

I just got the first gf in my life a month ago and I'm already having problems in my relationship with her. I met her on an online dating site and so far it's been going well. But problem is she lives almost an hour away and it's a big problem for me to keep having to travel such a long distance to see her every day. We also have our own separate jobs so she doesn't want to move out of her town and come live with me. And I don't want to move out either because I already own my own small house here.

What should I do in this situation? She's already asked me to come live with her instead but that would mean abandoning my house. Do I break it off because the distance just won't make this relationship work?
>>
one month of dating is way too fucking fast to move in with someone dude

sometimes shit just can't work out. Sounds to me like it's best to go separate ways before it drags
>>
>>18254393
If the house is yours aka no rent, you have nothing to lose. You just lock it and move. Easy.

In the worst case scenario you will enjoy few months of intense sex and once she turns out crazy, you simply move back to your house.

Do it faggot. Nothing to lose (unless you make her oregnant :-) or live in canada or other cucked state with law about living with girl long enough = same as marriage.

Good luck with your gf. Tell us how much ankward was the first date?
>>
>>18254398
I know, but...well I'm 33 and I don't think I'll be able to find another gf. She's the only woman that's ever been able to put up with me and I already lost my virginity to her. So, yeah...it's complicated.

>>18254640
But still, if I move in with her she'll have the upper hand in the relationship. I've been single for so long I'm not used to it, she's already buying me clothes to wear.
>>
>>18254719
>upper hand
Girls always have upper hand. Be it by marriage, kids, vagina, being the more sly speciment whatever. But if you choose your gf right, you have nothing to fear.

>buying me clothes
And that is a problem? If you dont like them, just stand your ground. But if you are average male, you dont give a shit about fashion so it is not problem in any way.

You are just scred of commitnent. Time to grow up kid. And remember, until you make her pregnant, you can run away EASILY.
>>
>>18254393
>met her on an online dating site
>wants to move with her

seriously dude, you're worse than those who get engaged with whores
>>
>>18254393
>I just got the first gf in my life a month ago and I'm already having problems
> if I move in with her she'll have the upper hand in the relationship

> reasons-you-need-a-therap(...).jpg
>Move in with gf or not?

This smells so much of bait that it might actually be legit.
>>
>>18254393
Do what's best for you,

You need to slow down a little, one month and you're moving in is a bit needy.

This is a big adjustment for you, best to think about this after at least 18 months.
>>
>>18254393
Whats her profession anon? You have the house.. Have that bitch move in with you and once she fucks you over or cheats on you kick her out.
>>
>>18254393

What about doing a trial run? Say you will stay for a month or two and then go back. That way you two can sit down and discuss the cost/benefits and overall positives/negatives and decide whether it really is a good idea or not.
>>
File: 1489466115653.jpg (161KB, 398x362px) Image search: [Google]
1489466115653.jpg
161KB, 398x362px
>>18254393
>>18254719

>>18254393

>Move in with gf or not?

>just got the first gf in my life a month ago

>if I move in with her she'll have the upper hand in the relationship

My sound advice is take all of the money you have and instead of spending it on this move immediately invest it into therapeutic treatment for your extreme autism.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.