[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boyfriend doesn't like sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 1444002020733.jpg (53KB, 600x442px) Image search: [Google]
1444002020733.jpg
53KB, 600x442px
So I have a problem with my boyfriend who's not too keen on having sex. We've been together for 9 months now and he lost his virginity with me (he's 26, I'm 24). I'm not very sexually active person too, but having sex once a month is too seldom even for me. He really likes kissing and cuddling tho. It's also not an erection problem, because I often feel that he's rock hard when we make out. He was more "pushy" before he lost his virginity, but after that there was a clear cut transformation to "sex is not that important to me". I suspect that maybe because he lost his virginity so late he had higher expectations about sex or maybe he's not very confident about his skills. I'm not really sure how I should touch this topic nor how should I talk with him to make him more comfortable with the topic. I really try to encourge him (not directly, I try to be subtle), but I feel I'm doing something wrong. Any ideas?
>>
Neither does mine so I have an online relationship that he doesn't know about. My online bf gives me what I need/crave (phone sex/cam sex) while I get to enjoy my physical boyfriend's friendship.
>>
>>18254375
Well that's not an option for me, since I love him deeply and can focus only on one person.
>>
>>18254335
Try coming on to him and wear something sexy or new.
>>
>>18254399
Already tried that - his body has a correct response (erection etc), but in the end before anything happens he stops me before anything happens with some sort of excuse (being tired or not in the mood)
>>
>>18254412
Communicate how you feel. Don't pressure him and be understanding.
>>
>>18254335
Easy. Ask him. Directly. DIRECTLY. He is a man. He wont start crying illogically mumbling about his feelings. You have less sex than you want? TELL him.

>dude, i want sex, why cant you sex me up more often?
>is my vagina so bad?
Bonus question for him:
>how often do you fap?
If he faps more often than having sex with you, forbid him to fap. If he has time for fap, he has time for you.

Stop beating around the bush. Be assertive. Ask him which fetishes he has. If the sex is as boring for him as you sound in this post op, promise him to include some fetish.

Are you starfish op? Are you afraid to take what you want from your man? Are you one of these weak girls who are so submissive they are unable to act?

If he has boner, he has libido. Yes we men are THAT simple.

Demand sex out of him. Invest into some fetish you share
http://mojoupgrade.com/

Do something girl. Dont be stupid.
>>18254444
>dont pressure him
No op, he is man. Pressure him into sex. Maybe it will show him that you crave his dick and you maybe stop being starfish in bed.

>>18254375
This is maybe short term solution, but pretty fucked up.
>>
>>18254494
When there's a possibility that things might develop into the sexual intercourse he gets a bit evasive - but for example, when I cant have sex (period, or something else) he gets a bit more confident. He seems to be fine with playing around.

I asked him directly two times and he said that sex is not the most important thing for him. We had a talk that seemed to be constructive at the time, but after that nothing has changed. I did said that I will respect his wishes and won't pressure him into having sex, but I wont' lie - I was thinking that maybe I should try to be more forceful. It's just I'm conflicted if I should go against his will.

He's a timid guy, not fat - but not athlethic either and I think that he might be judging himself that regarding that topic.

I didn't talk with him about his fethises, but maybe I should try that too.
>>
>>18254335

just ask him for more. honestly im the same way, my girlfriend has a high sex drive but i dont really. she can go multiple times a day while im fine with 1-2 times a week. if we plan it for a night im better at sticking to it than suddenly after work, especially if i come home late id rather whack off in the shower or whatever for 10 minutes vs the whole hour long procession of foreplay and sex

i dont have issues getting a boner its just the whole process of sex can be exhausting sometimes
>>
>>18254375
Aaaaaand, kill yourself, whore
>>
>>18254547
I like it how you two live together, but are still afraid of each other. You have to start trusting in your partners, both of you.

Stop being afraid of hurting his feelings and improve your relationship. If he is so
>timid
to sex you up, you will have to be the person with balls in your relationship.

Make action woman. Let him know he has nothing to be ashamed of, make him feel sexy by craving the D and take what you want. If man cums, he enjoyed the sex. He wont accuse you of rape.

Be direct. We mans are unable to decypher womans signals. If you want more sex, you have to take it yourself.

Maybe adopt some sport and do it together. Go to swimming pool with him to maybe keep yourself in condition.

Do it woman!
>>
>>18254382

Thank you, you beautiful person you. I wish more people thought this way.
>>
Thank you everyone for your replies, it was a good experience to read what guys have in mind. I'll do my best to talk with him about this issue and be more proactive. I just always though that guys would hate girls that are more assertive in terms of sex.
>>
>>18254335
honestly when i stopped wanting to have sex with my long term gf it's because she had hurt me.
have you done anything like hang out with an ex boyfriend or straight up insulted him?
>>
>>18254335
Are you hygienic enough? How do you contracept? Condoms made sex feel on par with mastrubation for me. It wasn't really worth the while
>>
>>18254878
No, at least I don't think so. We never had an heated argument too or even a slight disagreement.

>>18254907
Clean shave, I take a shower everyday.
We tried with both condoms and no condoms. I asked him what he preffers and he said that he doesnt really feel any difference.
>>
>>18254944
Man that's hard, I'm sorry. Reading from the thread nothing really seems off. You'll probably start to get really insecure and/or reesent him for not wanting you. I had a gf like that once and for me it was utterly frustrating. There's something my fuckbuddy did once I wasn't horny. She was the little spoon and completely naked and started jerking my dick. I just had to slide in. Maybe wake him up with a blowjob. The problem could be that he's so out of shape that sex feels like an exercise, so maybe try to be active together
>>
>>18254335
Rape him, OP. It's the only way.
>>
>>18254944
>doesnt feel a difference

Could be that there is a physical problem, not with his vascular tissue (which gets him hard) but his nerves
>>
Don't fuck
>>
>>18254969
>The problem could be that he's so out of shape that sex feels like an exercise, so maybe try to be active together

I was thinking about that too, but it's hard for me to tell how much pleasure it takes from him. Again, he's not fat, but clearly out of shape physically. He's not a fan of cardio excersise either.

>>18254988
I asked him if he masturbates, and he jerks of just fine once a week (but not to often either). I think it's because he's average size, not the nerves.
>>
>>18254375
To crave something is not to need it, it's to want it. So it should be changed to what you want/crave. Also that is really shitty behaviour, sympathies to your "boyfriend"
>>
That's pretty sad
>>
Where u from bb? Leave that dud ill fuk u all day er day hell ya
>>
>>18255011
>but clearly out of shape physically. He's not a fan of cardio excersise either.
Well that plus jerking only once a week would explain a low sex drive
>>
>>18255130
Should I tell him to stop masturbating? I don't want to restrict him
>>
>>18255144
Nah, I meant that mastrubating only once a week could be a symptom of low sex drive, not the cause of it. If he got into sports his sex drive would go up but there's a limit to making him do as you will . You could try the approach my sex buddy made. Be ready to make him slip in just like that and make him hard
>>
Are you fat? Maybe he is stressed. If I get distracting thoughts I cant focus on sex.
>>
>>18255796
No, my BMI is 20 and I have a hourglass figure.

It's hard for me to tell if he's stressed because he's a person that doesnt really show his negative emotions outside. Workwise it seems to be fine, he doesnt have a stressful job.
>>
>>18255819
Talk to him about things.
>>
>>18255819
>I have an hourglass figure
I'd give you the dicking you need bby ;^))))
>>
File: 1489224631122.gif (957KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489224631122.gif
957KB, 480x480px
>>18254382

You are truly honorable. I wish I had a woman like you.
>>
When I did my ex doggy, her gasping anus would waft up warm poo scents which somehow, and id help it if i could, completely killed my sex drive. it must be an evolution thing because try as i might, i wont be as hard as before sniffing the shit. It made me reluctant to sex her, for sure. Im one of those guys who is stressed about performance and still tries his best but still continues to fail understanding what my partner wants. A complete idiot. So any added factor like foul odors is enough to make sex completely not worth it.
>>
>>18254335
He is probably gay. Send him to Mike Pence
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.