[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Money spending problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: fdsdf4f.jpg (10KB, 196x258px) Image search: [Google]
fdsdf4f.jpg
10KB, 196x258px
I (23/m) have come to finally recognize i have some issues with money and that's probably due to me trying to cope with my lack of social interactions. I'll just give you some quick examples of my mistakes I have done these past years

>like boxing and subtly imply to father that I'd love doing some
>buys heavy bag and do some workouts but eventually, I never touch it again
>friend commutes everyday to school by bike, at the same time, working out and has insane cardio
>I decide to buy myself a great bike and join a bike club
>end up spending a total of 3,5k CAD $ on the whole gear...only to never use it because I realized that I couldn't safely lock my bike anywhere I go because how valuable it is
>love shooting guns
>decide to buy an SKS and some ammo
>got lazy 1 day and didn't clean properly
>has rust and don't feel like shooting anymore
>I love cars
>subtly imply to my father that I want a sports car but you must understand that my salary went directly to some kind of family fund so I'll be paying for the car too
>found some older cars like first gen 350z, G35 and other cars in that range
>surprises me one day by buying a 2011 Camaro SS
>feel extremely guilty of somewhat forcing my father to buy a sports car and drive it very rarely and I thought it would somehow make me cool or successful but I feel more empty as ever

I realized I am a spoiled child that spends money left and right and I don't know what to do anymore, I am ridden with guilt with all I have bought these past 6 years.

What do?
>>
Buy gun

Kill self
>>
>>18254217
You don't have a money spending problem as much as you have a commitment to your hobby problems.

Try to fully commit to something and you're not allowed to give up or change for 3 months
>>
>>18254239
Ok will try
>>
If you want to force yourself to learn discipline, ask your parents to cut you off from their money.
This is a 100% serious suggestion
Ask them to invest money in a retirement fund for you, where you can't touch it for years, instead of buying you shit you aren't going to use.
Get a job, then move out and tell your folks you want to pay your own rent.
Discipline doesn't come by itself.
>>
File: Finance Flow Chart.jpg (2MB, 1665x3441px) Image search: [Google]
Finance Flow Chart.jpg
2MB, 1665x3441px
>>18254217
Follow this shit.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.