[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will anaphrodisiacs suppress my craving for female companionship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4525.jpg (116KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4525.jpg
116KB, 683x1024px
Will anaphrodisiacs suppress my craving for female companionship? It's getting to the point it's starting to affect my day to day and mood. I just want these feelings to be gone.
>>
>>18253697
Wrong question. Better question is how to improve yourself and find gf.

>>18250471
>>
>>18254102
That is entirely out of the question anon. Some people aren't meant to experience certain things.
>>
>>18254319
Do you have genetical disease which makes you undatable? Are you missing all limbs?

Or did you just give up on life in general? We solve issues here. If you crave pity and or some kind oh positive body image acceptance, go back to tumblr.
>>
>>18254423
Not him.

Possibly wants to live his life for whatever reason outside of relationships and dating because ostensibly they're a waste of time and effort.

Ie: the entire human race's progress is more or less in Elon Musk's Girlfriend's hands. If she decides to cheat or whatever we won't have progress on electric cars.
>>
>>18254450
>electric cars
>progress
:-D

>they're waste of time and effort
Evidently not for op when he craves the pussy so much he makes these threads.
>>
File: 1484944488417.png (662KB, 740x755px) Image search: [Google]
1484944488417.png
662KB, 740x755px
>>18254467
I'm sure you get lots of pussy. That's why you're here on a Bolivian Fish Flinging forum.

Tesla and SpaceX are a lot of progress.

Op probably desires it but doesn't want to. Sound familiar?

Have a gr8 dei
>>
>>18253697
Numbness is worst than suffering.
So I'd say don't.
>>
>>18254423
I've given up on relationships in general. But I don't want to feel the need to be with females and "have a partner" because it distracts me from my other duties.
Is that really so much to ask for?
>>
>>18254508
Well we have castration against sexual need and lobotomy against almost all higher life targets concepts like companionship, being happy and generally seeking reason to live. You could also try numbing anti depresion / anxiety pills. But it will probably make your life even worse.

Even autistic introverts want to have somebody to talk with eventually. What are your
>other duties?
And what about simple friends from school / work? How bad are your prospects on securing girls attention?
>>
>>18254467
More progress than you've ever made giving out """"advice"""" on this shithole.

>hurr ever1 shud worship my cult or else ur bad virgin looool
>>
File: Hydrogen_Tile.png (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Hydrogen_Tile.png
16KB, 300x300px
>>18254479
>>18254530
>subtle and direct ad hominem

Ok why are you so triggered when i am sceptical about current electric cars concept? It is all but progress. The batteries are simply terrible. Cost, ecology, weight, capacity, power output, longevity all trash.

I see the future in using hydrogen instead of fossil fuels. Sure it has also issues, but to me it seems much better in the long run.

Take note i have nothing against elons other projects. He has simply a lot of money and good marketing skills. But the electric cars with batteries which will die after 1 year and nobody can recycle them...

>>>/g/
>>
>>18254522

Having somebody to talk to doesn't imply having a monogamous relationship with a female partner. There is literally nothing wrong with wanting to stay out of the relationship game. What is it with being unable to accept that there's other shit to do in life than starting a family with someone? If I can live my life without pressuring people into doing stuff that I find enjoyable/meaningful, why can't they do the same?
>>
>>18254522
Female attention and relationships are entirely out of the picture.
My other duties are just my job and my hobbies which I enjoy. I just want to numb the craving for companionship, not the sexual needs since I can just masturbate for that. Do antidepressants help with that?
>>
>>18254570
It looks like this thread is full of people telling themselves how good they have it without female companion. Do not take my posts as a threat against your own life values. You are free to do anything you want. But you giving me (You)s suggest how much triggered you are.

>>18254577
Ok so no girls.

So what about friends? Surely you can gain some friends from work. Have chat with them. Ask them what they are doing adter work at weekend. Invite them for a beer or pizza. That should curb your desires a little?

Or you can try go to therapist and ask him to prescribe you some happy pills. If he will be at least decent doc, he will ask you why and maybe help you in your lonely quest.

Most people describe that anti depression happy pills numbs them down. That they know they have problems, but they simply dont care about them. It also makes them lethargic, unable to feel satisfaction or happines. It is like living life asleep. And also it kills your boner in most cases.

So what reasons you got that females are
>out of the picture?
>>
>>18254588
I don't chat with coworkers very often, but it doesn't do much to palliate the feelings.
The numbness seems like it could work, I think I will try that. I don't perceive the need for companionship as a problem so much as a fundamental urge, so numbing it down would be just perfect for me.

As for the last question, I am not interesting nor pleasant to be around. Nobody should have to deal with my bullshit.
>>
>>18254897
>deal with my bullshit
I guess there is no helping you, is there?

At least you may speak with proffesional.
>>
Not OP, but I'm in the same boat as he is.

I'd like for a drug able to remove desire for affection and opposite sex companionship. However, I lift and I wouldn't like such a drug to take a huge hit on my testosterone levels, so direct hormones are a no-go.

I've heard of Atosiban before, an oxytocin blocker used primarily on pregnant women. Is it safe for an adult male to take it? If so, would it work as intended?
>>
>>18255357
>voluntarily remove myself from relationships because I'm a flawed person with nothing to offer
>not even this is good enough anymore

I pay my taxes and don't bother anyone, what else am I supposed to do?
>>
I'm interested in this because I'm a picky fucker, but the loneliness is killing me. Temporary remedies, please.
>>
>>18256645
>voluntarily remove myself from relationships because I'm a flawed person with nothing to offer
So instead of tackling that problem (you being flawed) by improving yourself, you decide to quit? Running away won't make that feeling disappear, it never worked.
>>
>>18256759
My flaws are not of the fixable kind. They're traits I've had since I was born.
>>
>OP asks for a way to cure the feelings of lonliness because he's unable to get a relationship
>JUST GET A RELATIONSHIP BRAH
Fuck off, FUCK OFF YOU FAGS. Just because you can do it doesn't mean everyone can.
>>
>>18257071
>everyone can
Well if at least you provided reason why you cant. That would be a start. But no, you just keep whining.

Why are you even here if you dont want to help yourself or somebody else?
>>>/r9k/

You just dont understand how companionships works. You offer some other human being support, social interaction, all good feelings and he/she basically gets the same from you. It is win-win trade in most scenarious.

You just need to stop being hurt and try trusting somebody. What worse could happen?
>>
>>18257062
>They're traits I've had since I was born.
Care to give examples?
>>
>>18257135
Anxiety, panic attacks, utterly boring and uninteresting, no discernible personality, ugly, envious, etcétera. Traits I've had my entire conscious life.
>but u can change!
No you can't. To a certain point you can palliate or change certain aspects but personality traits are lifelong. You're basically telling an armless man to just grow arms.
>>
I'd like some insight on this matter as well.

I'm ugly beyond salvation. No, lifting for years and commiting myself to a diet didn't help. A good body ain't shit if your face is fucked. I'd rather not give further input on the matter, I'm just looking for a way out that does not involve suicide.

Someone please please help. Any antidepressants that quench the desire for affection/companionship? Idgaf about long-term damage or anything colatteral it might cause me. My life has been shit for the last five+ years because of this feeling of hopelessness, and I don't want to deal with it anymore.

Can other general drugs (cigarettes, weed, alcohol, acid etc) help me deal with this problem? Have any of you any experience with dealing with this shit at all? Not to be edgy but I don't care if my overall lifespan decreases because of it or whatever, I just want to live in peace with myself for the rest of my days. Being a social deject hurts and I'm not one of the people able to just 'suck it up' and ignore this feeling.
>>
The hell is an anaphrodisiac?

Last time I checked, which isn't often, "aphrodisiac" doesn't exist. It's a fiction word like aura or spirit.

Besides, your sexual craving isn't even that, you're categorizing it wrong. If it was just a sexual hunger, you would get a hooker or jerk off and be done with it. You can't take anything to make yourself be okay with being alone.

There are 8 BILLION people on the planet; why don't people help each other to date like they used to? That's what doesn't make sense to me. What happened to the matchmakers and blind date people?
>>
>>18253697
is that a jojo reference

if only king crimson were real
>>
>>18254479
>Tesla
>Progress
Most of their sales are to SpaceX and Solar City. Most of Solar City's sales are to Tesla and SpaceX. SpaceX doesn't actually sell anything. Elon Musk's empire is a house of cards.
>>
Certain Antidepressants can lower your desire or testosterone-blockers.
>>
>>18257294
Have you thought about surgery?
>>
>>18257242
>You're basically telling an armless man to just grow arms.
No, it's like telling him to wear a prosthesis. Some are basic stuff that's just a rigid hand, and there are the advanced robotic hands that can hold things.
Have you tried going to a therapist? Whether be it therapy or even Happy pills (essentially SSRI), and those will help you lower your libido anyway so there is that. You might turn into a unemotional robot but that's what you want right? Apathy?
>>
>>18257570
Apathy most likely beats anxiety. That being said I'm fine with other parts of my life, I just want to remove the part specific to relations.

Also as you yourself said it's a prosthesis. That's exactly what I'm looking for, by definition the prosthesis is not the real thing so since I can't have the real thing I have to make do with attenuating the lack of it.
>>
>>18257712
I see. I told you, see a therapist, the majority of the will give you pills, that's what you want right?

But still, your biggest problem seems like shitty self-esteem. Because as far as I know, shitty personality can be worked on. Even guys with Asperger manage to interact like everyone else once they learn how to.
>>
>>18257741
My self esteem is exactly where it has to be. I'll try hiting the doc, just bring up I'm feeling depressed I take it?
>>
>>18257835
Whatever.
Tell him how you feel. Your anxiety, and depression first, then the other sides like your so called worthlessness. But I've never been personally to a doc, so I can't really guide you.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.