[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best date for 2 introverts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3303.jpg (91KB, 583x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3303.jpg
91KB, 583x683px
Hey /adv/ this may be the most autistic post you read all day but I'm "talking" with this girl, for the first time in about 3 years. When it comes to girls I'm pretty introverted, and this girl is an exchange student so she's the same. I want to take her out but I have no clue what to do as the date and it boarderline gives me anxiety to think about it. We're both college freshman by the way. Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>18253112
Mall cafeteria, best date I've ever had.
>>
File: IMG_3307.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3307.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>18253116
My biggest fear is running out of things to talk about, and having a really long akward silence. I've considered getting a buzz from either drinking or smoking before hand to try to avoid that, but that seems a little extreme. Also pic related, it's me just to get an idea of what I'm working with
>>
Go to the movies where you don't have to say shit
>>
>>18253327
Then you can go out to eat where you will have plenty to talk about.
>>
>>18253327
>>18254007
This makes sense and I like to do it with already established dates since after while there isn't much to talk about.

With a first date, I'm not sure. The whole point is to get to know the other person so that you can decide to go on other dates or not.

I would just take her to some bar or small restaurant and get drinks and an app or two.
>>
>>18253112
Pick a date where you're DOING something - anything from miniature golf to volunteer work or a street fair. Then you'll have something to talk about and something to do when you're not talking.
>>
>>18253112
I would go to a theme park as after you have screamed on a rollercoaster in front of each other you will instantly feel more comfortable. also if you run out of things to talk about play 'would you rather?'
>>
Can't go wrong with bowling or board games/picnic at the park
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.