[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First Time Sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: TRIGGERED.png (86KB, 138x294px) Image search: [Google]
TRIGGERED.png
86KB, 138x294px
GF and I are both virgins and have a really hard time bringing up sexual stuff on account of being shy and easily embarrassed. We've been together for 5 years (since we were both 17) dating over long distance but haven't really had a chance to be intimate on account of her still living at her parents' place and also being two states away most of the time. Now, I know that probably raises a few concerns but I trust her and she trusts me. Plus, she's as much of a friendless shut-in as I am, so I doubt she'd be able to cheat on me if she even wanted to. Either way, that's not the point.

The point is, I'm going to be moving to be with her very soon and she plans on moving in with me shortly after I set up. Since we really haven't gotten to be all that hands-on with each other for five whole years, I assume something's going to happen pretty quickly.

In short, I need advice on first time sex or even just general sex tips so I have some clue of what I'm doing. I also need advice on how to talk to her about it because I think it would help if we had a discussion about it but I'm just so embarrassed to bring it up with her, plus I don't even know when would be a good time to bring it up. We've tried talking about it before but it's just been really awkward and generally difficult. And then it also hasn't helped that there hasn't been much reason to talk about it since we haven't had any opportunity to have sex for these past five years.

Anyway I know this all sounds really stupid but I'm really nervous about all this so any advice anyone can give me would be really, really helpful.
>>
>>18253053
Are you moving solely to be with her? A person you've never met irl, someone whose online persona and presentation is all you know of them? That's kinda risky.

Also, you don't really need to bring up sex. I mean like if it's established you're both virgins, and you don't want to Skype sex or anything, just deal with it when y'all finally meet up.

And by that I mean
>put movie on
>cuddle
>move farther if comfortable
>if not comfortable, just use movies as opportunities to graduate to making out/sex

Ez pz
>>
>>18253117

Oh, I'm sorry, I should have mentioned that we have met before. I've been taking fairly regular trips to see her throughout our relationship, so we're pretty well acquainted irl. It's mostly to be with her but also to kick my own butt since I'm 22 and still a NEET living with my parents. I figure it'd be good for me to jump into the pool headfirst so to speak, especially since I'm frankly really tired of sitting around and being depressed.

Yeah, she's not big on skype sex or phone sex or anything like that and to be honest, neither am I so that option is sort of out of the question. I guess you're right that I don't really need to discuss it beforehand, there's nothing really to be gained from it. I'm just nervous about making the first move, I guess. I'm too worried that I'm going to do something wrong. I'm probably thinking way too much about it but I'm a really anxious person by nature so I tend to worry about stupid shit that doesn't need worrying about. I guess I'll just try to put it out of my mind.
>>
You put your penis in her vagina. It isn't difficult
>>
>>18253053
Just make sure that is you are going to have sex that communication is the key, listen to her and let her know that she can tell you if anything is wrong/uncomfortable. You're both virgins so this is likely going to be awkward but just make sure it's not bad and she'll probably want to try again.
Make out plenty before moving onto it, make sure she's into it and wet before you try anything, probably good to try eating her out if she let's you too. Go as slow as you both need.
>>
>>18253671

Okay, communication is key; got it. That's what I'm worried about though, that I'll do so badly that she won't be too keen on trying again. She's not a very sexual person; I don't think she even masturbates. She's said before that she does want to have sex and has expressed liking the idea the few times it's been brought up but I feel a little bit like I need to sell her on this otherwise she'll give up on it quickly or worse, feel like she needs to endure it for my sake. As much as I want to have sex, there's no point if she's not into it.

So if I'm understanding what you're saying here, draw the foreplay out? Any good tips on making the foreplay as exciting as possible? I kinda don't know much of anything other than what I personally think would turn me on. I don't think I'll be able to eat her out right away, she's pretty self-conscious about her body and she's mentioned before that she finds that whole thing kinda weird. It'll probably take some convincing to get her to try the idea.
>>
>>18254703
It's amazing how your body sort of goes on autopilot in these sorts of situations. Most of it is instinctive. But I see you're the kind of person who needs a checklist. Kiss her neck, slowly, lightly and breathy don't just smooch it. After a while go down to her collarbone and her breasts, spend some time on the nipples. Don't forget to use your hands. Lightly stroke her skin, bearly touching her with some firm touches here and there. Kiss her belly and move around her belly button then go lower and lower slowly light and breathy just like on the neck. But don't go straight for the vagina, get close to the mound and then go for the inner thigh and work your way up, when you're juuuuust about to reach the vagina go to the other thigh instead. By the time you get to there she'll practicaly beg you to do it. Good sex comes from buildup. You'll both lose your inhibitions as you go.
>>
>>18254956

Thank you very much, that helps a lot. Having a little mental list helps (I'm probably a little autistic; I'm on 4chan, after all) so thank you for that. I don't really know very much about how being on autopilot feels since I've never really had a chance to make out with my GF but hopefully that does help with some of the nerves. Once again, thanks a lot, dude.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.