[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My 3rd cousin who enslaves me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: baby-feet_nt4uhg.jpg (19KB, 448x300px) Image search: [Google]
baby-feet_nt4uhg.jpg
19KB, 448x300px
Am fifteen, turning sixteen soon. I have a foot fetish im ashamed of. Like a lot of sadistic brat kids, my female third cousin sometimes tries to make me smell her feet cause its "funny" to her. She is only 7 so I am beyond ashamed and embarrassed that she gets her feet all dirty, and then smothers my face with her feet and forces me to lick and sniff them. Im afraid one day she'll tell my family to embarrass me and ill be screwed. What do I do? succumb to my 3rd cousin and be her footslave for my entire life, or try to overcome this urge?
>>
>>18252985
Nigger are you retarded? Stop this immediately or you're going to be known as the pedo footfag for your entire life
>>
>>18252985
you're gonna get a 30 day ban so buckle up.

there's a good episode of this anime GTO that deals with that. if you don't want to lick feet, dont do it. if you want to, go ahead i guess.
>>
>>18252985
It's my belief that Artistic and Scientific needs replace the needs for anything sexual if you forfil certain conditions, those being: reading a book before going to bed, listening to music for at least 3 hours a day, growing some sort of plant indoors (maybe get a succulent), trying to go on a long walk of 5 miles or more once a week or so, and investing a portion of your time towards creating some sort of Art 30 minutes a day.

If you do this no appetite will be uncontrollable enough that you're dependent on it
>>
There's two things you have to be 18 for:

-posting in this board
-getting arrested for being a fucking pedo
>>
M-muh dik...
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.