[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I just end it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 20170421_185524.jpg (693KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170421_185524.jpg
693KB, 2048x1152px
I've had depression and anxiety and trust issues,abandonment issues since the 6th grade when I first started getting bullied.i don't have alot of friends.im failing all my sofmore classes.gf is gonna leave me because I'm a beta bitch who thinks true love is real and thinks he found it says she wants a break so guess it's over.dad left after leaving me with emotional damage mom's poor.i have no desire to do anything.was around drugs from a young age due to a shitty childhood i've self harmed and drank a shit ton of rum should I just throw in the towel?-sorry for spelling errors-
>>
>>18252955
keep trying man. keep living.

and get sober.
>>
I just want to forget about my pain sleep usually is my escape
>>
>>18252963
then sleep more if you want. you're young enough

but I will give you the advice to be sober, stay away from alcohol, drugs. be completely sober.

I used to do drugs all the time. I quit, I'm sober now, and things have changed.
>>
I will i guess I just miss her man
>>
Its like this senpai, you get sober, do as good as you can in school, get loans, get a real job, or keep drinking and throw your life away.

You think you're the only one with a fucked up family? The good news is you can rise above all that filth and make something of your life.

Or you can be like my mom and drink my whole childhood away. Your choice famalam.
>>
Whats with all recent spike in an hero threads?

I know theyve always been popular, but much more in the past week.

Finals week?
>>
>>18252955
this whole thread is me; i would have felt the same if I hadn't read Nietzsche.Maybe you should too?
>>
>>18253016
yes Nietzsche is famous, world renowned, and guess what, he was technically happier than you because he was a financially successful writer.

the truth is life is tough starting out for us. it's like when you start out in a video game on level one. You start off with rags and a stick, in a sense, and have to work up to the armor & sword.

I am really sad, lonely, have anxiety and am depressed too. I felt the same way you did. But I started working on it and I don't think like that any more. You must try to think of how you can improve your situation, and never think of throwing in the towel, never give up man.

I'm struggling too and miserable, but I don't think like that anymore I just face the difficulty. And I'm trying different things. I have been dealing with difficulties in life for seven years now (I am four years older than you) and I'm constantly thinking of what I must do to figure things out. Life is just hard for some of us.

Don't throw in the towel man, and don't ever talk about throwing it in. Fight with me, fight it. Fight the darkness.
>>
>>18253045
>yes Nietzsche is famous, world renowned, and guess what, he was technically happier than you because he was a financially successful writer.

False. Nietzsche was generally miserable, suffered from blinding, splitting headaches, was always ill, and died catatonic and penniless.

BUT

He WAS happier than either of you.

If you're getting a reason to be depressed from reading Nietzsche, you're doin it wrong.

Read Thus Spake Zarathustra's section on eternal recurrence again
>>
File: 165.png (47KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
165.png
47KB, 300x100px
>>18253068
YES OP, do it, READ THE BOOK HE RECOMMENDED.

EVERYONE SHOULD READ THE BOOKS AND WATCH THE MOVIES THAT OTHER PEOPLE RECOMMEND TO THEM

ASTOUNDING REALIZATION

The reality is 9 out of 10 recommendations do not get looked at.

"yeah I'll look at it later"

please, look at your recommendations, may change ur life
>>
I will
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.