[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to be interesting to women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: template.png (86KB, 491x564px) Image search: [Google]
template.png
86KB, 491x564px
Hey /adv/ i haven't been here a while, and I am sure if it is much of a story, but boy have I got something say. I don't think I will ever understand woman, I get told there is nothing wrong with me, and I keep pretending I am victimised because of the way I complain about this. So I am hoping that you guys would be more objective. I cannot, I just cannot find a woman whose attention I can captivate. I just cannot find someone who can pay attention to me, and it is not that they aren't capable of it. Believe me - they all start with having long conversations staying late up and night and sacrificing a lot just to talk to each other, but they all end up with: you shouldn't be waiting for me. I don't have time; I am sorry I cannot change it is who I am. Almost every single time I have shown interest in a woman - it is turned out this way. Am I legitimately an uninteresting person, or do I scare them by getting too reliant on them? Because when they tell me that I usually have expectations and feelings for them, expectations they had no problems fulfilling not too long ago.
>>
>>18252952
> they all start with having long conversations staying late up and night and sacrificing a lot just to talk to each other
How exactly do you find them? What are the convos about? Are you sure they aren't one sided?

> do I scare them by getting too reliant on them?
Obviously.

>they tell me that I usually have expectations and feelings for them, expectations they had no problems fulfilling not too long ago
Well, do you? If yes, why? It's just some person you talk to.

>Am I legitimately an uninteresting person
An easy way to find out would be looking at your other social endeavors. Do you have friends? Are they close to you (from their side)?

Best guess without dwelling too much on details is that you're just an inexperienced needy faggot, which passes with time and experience.
>>
>>18252969
>How exactly do you find them? What are the convos about? Are you sure they aren't one sided?

i live in a very conservative country - the internet is the only way to find anyone interested in you.
No,they aren't one sided. I actually take a lot of interest in what the other person has to say - I am not self-absorbed.

>Well, do you? If yes, why? It's just some person you talk to.

I am only expecting them to talk to me, okay. Because we used to a lot, and things always start off great, but they shift gears out of the blue for no reason and i start getting the cold shoulder.

>. Do you have friends?

i have a few friends yes, mostly men though. I won't say I have a huge social circle but the ones I have are very good people, and enjoy having me around. But I am also known to be needy yes
>>
>>18252969
It is funnier how she even once told me: that look I am demisexual I literally cannot develop sexual attraction for anyone, unless I deeply value them and tells me about how she lusts after me and then would go ingoring me for weeks never replying my texts. She isn't a liar I know that for sure, so what the fuck am I supposed to read this as?
>>
>>18252998
>the internet is the only way to find anyone interested in you.
A pretty shitty one though if you want more. Obviously it can happen but the odds are definitely not on your side even if you're a 10/10 Mr Perfect.

>No,they aren't one sided. I actually take a lot of interest in what the other person has to say - I am not self-absorbed.
Well, that's something. Though with one sided I meant it when it comes to interest. Do they show enough interest about you beyond the basic niceties? Who initiates the stuff most of the time?

>I won't say I have a huge social circle but the ones I have are very good people, and enjoy having me around.
Then we can exclude you being painfully uninteresting. How do they explain your lack of gf?

Although neediness is a big problem, it's pretty off-putting and while the theory of not coming of as needy is simple enough, actually doing it is tricky. Try to lower your expectations for any kind of future with the person to the bare minimum, same with emotional investment. Also try letting the whole "wimin" thing not affect you too much. When it comes to conversations both genders are ridiculously similar. There is on the average a bit more nuance from females more often than not and when it comes to problems they prefer support instead of actual solutions but that's mostly it.

>>18253006
Sounds like she's too immature to deal with her own shit, or really, really busy so it's less ignoring and more of not having enough time. If she said herself that she's lusting after you, plus the fact that you got decent friends definitely speaks for you.
>>
>>18253055

>Do they show enough interest about you beyond the basic niceties? Who initiates the stuff most of the time?

now that you mention it: I don't think they are very interested in me, and want to get to know me, no. It used to be them, but now it is mostly me. (This isn't just one woman - it is reoccurring pattern)

>How do they explain your lack of gf?
they think I don't take initiative

>Try to lower your expectations for any kind of future with the person to the bare minimum
I tried that but I can't help it but get overwhelmed I dated a complete arihead even I didn't think I would care about her, but I did, and she gave me the L too.
>>
be tall and not fat

there ya go
>>
>>18253097
5'7"

well fuck I tried
>>
>>18253102

5'8 and I know the feel brother.

just accept you're playing life on nightmare mode when it comes to girls, socializing, and getting respect

you're backed into a corner when it comes to fitness, if you aren't fit, you have to get fit, otherwise you're basically invisible to everyone

everything else that is said in this thread is true, but its even more true because you're short.

just try to think of it as an epic challenge. because that is what it is.
>>
>>18253078
>interest
Well, it's partly to them being socially retarded and partly due your neediness creating a fucked up dynamic. The counter the former you can show more initiative by talking about you without them asking but this obviously needs to be somewhat balanced and you obviously need stuff you can talk about. Sure there is a chance they might not give any fucks but then it's better to screen out these people as soon as possible.

>they think I don't take initiative
Doesn't sound wrong although it's easy to confuse with neediness from the girls POV.

>I tried that but I can't help it but get overwhelmed
Practice yo. No need to go from 100 to 0. Try to analyze when you overdid it from past experiences and adjust it for the future. The fact that you even had multiple experiences shows that you're relatively close to where you need to be. You're already playing on hard mode due the Internet limits so don't be overly discouraged that it takes time. (Obviously easier said than done)

>>18253107
Oh come on. 5'7 or 5'8 aren't comically short yet, you're taller than most women and unless she got some basketball player fetish, most will be cool with that. It's definitely a downside when creating initial interest but OP seems to get to the "initial interest" phase already.

Although being fit really helps a lot. All of the short dudes I know have no issues with getting women but all of them are /fit/fags.
>>
So you spend countless hours chatting with girls online.

It's obvious they dont develop any feelings for you, except friendly at most.

You shouldn't use chats, texts or whatever else to build a foundation, but merely as a medium to ask them out and talk about shit in person.

I shouldn't even be telling you about this, you should've figured out by yourself already
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.