[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Response time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0890.png (114KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0890.png
114KB, 252x252px
How do you seduce women more effectively?

I understand the general concept like behaving like a cocky asshole and making it look like lots of girls are chasing you, but I often stumble when women shit test me. I'm bad at witty comebacks and prompt responses. I'm still in a better stage than I was when I was a total beta writing girls poetry and listening to their problems and complimenting them and other wimpy shit I used to do when I thought they were my equals.
>>
It's easy to talk with women if you think of them as people.
>>
they are your equals, retard. this is why you can't get laid.
>>
>>18252917
>I understand the general concept like behaving like a cocky asshole and making it look like lots of girls are chasing you,

Take it from me. This DOES NOT WORK. It might garner what appears to be attraction to someone who is not used to getting attention from girls, but it will not get you laid.

The girls like assholes myth is a lie. What they like is guys who are nice to them. The guys who realize this end up being assholes because when they're done fucking them, they're done being nice.

I realized this at 21, and finally started having the sex life I wished I had at 17.

So please realize that. Stop worrying about being "beta" and saying things like "seduce girls" and just be really nice and charming.
>>
>>18252946
Nah, they're kinda like half-human half-beast
>>18252950
Name 3 female inventions without using google.

I smashed a decent number girls since leaving college, this is just about maintaining interest. I'm good at the initial excitement and getting them into bed phase, but my lack of shit test finesse makes them bored after the fact so the fling ends after a few months.
>>18252951
That's the corniest load of horseshit I've heard all day. And I can't believe I actually believed that garbage once upon a time.

Guys who are nice to women are definitely "husband" material, I don't say that as a good thing.
>>
You're still beta and probably dont have any experience with woman other than getting ejected. It doesnt matter how you treat them, it's all about how you look. If you're hot u can be asshole and get the girl but if you're unattractive no matter what you do, how you act you still gonna be unattractive
>>
>>18252964
lol
>>
File: 323.jpg (25KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
323.jpg
25KB, 500x378px
>>18252964
>>
>>18252964
>>18252964
>Name 3 female inventions without using Google.
1. Non-reflective glass, used in cell phones and windshields
2. Kevlar
3. The technology that enables cell phone/telephone audio transmission (I'm not enough of a sciencefag to describe this further w/o Google)
>>
>>18252976
Nah, you're a fag

It's about aggression
>>18252981
Kek
>>18252983
Aww, looks like tumblr is triggered
>>18252989
[citation needed]
>>
>>18253007
Well, you're definitely right about being shit with comebacks.
>>
>>18252989
>>18253007
> without using Google
> [citation needed]

You gotta pick one, tardo.
>>
>>18253007
>everyone makes me butthurt is a faggot
Lmao OP. Stop larp ing as alpha and just accept who you are. It will get better I promise
>>
>>18252951
People consider me to be a nice guy. I've been told I'm handsome, funny and smart by multiple women and I should be able to get any woman i want, marrying them with ease if I desire.

Yet I fucking can't. How do you explain that?
>>
op is a fucking retard. just get a hooker if you're this delusional.
>>
>>18252989
>>18253007
> Nonreflective glass
Katharine Burr Blodgett
> Kevlar
Stephanie Kwolek
> Subatomic telecommunication
Shirley Jackson

Remembered another one.

> Modern computer
Grace Hopper

Oh and
> Theory of radioactivity
Marie Curie

Oh! and
> DNA double helix
Rosalind Franklin

Want me to keep going? There's more
>>
>>18252964
>Name 3 female inventions without using google.

Women don't invent things not because they're dumb, but because they aren't nearly as autistic and have little testosterone.

Smart + testosterone + autistic = creators.
>>
>>18253049
See
>>18253048
>>18252989
>>
>>18253029
> I should be able to get any women i want
That's not internet kiddo. No one's gonna tell you you're a fucking autist and you should fuck off irl. You see, we , humans dont want some autist to sperg out and ruin our day. Instead we say things they want to hear so they can stfu about it.
>>
>>18253048
> DNA double helix
>Rosalind Franklin

DNA discovered by Watson and Crick.

> Modern computer
>Grace Hopper
Didn't invent the modern computer, but was one of the pioneers of compilers.

You're fucking stupid.
>>
>>18253051

Why don't women invent things nearly as prolifically as men do?

Smart + testosterone + autistic = creators.

Missing smarts, impossible to create.
Missing testosterone, difficult to be motivated to create.
Missing autism, generally have a family and don't have time / inclination to create.

Women can be creators, but the reason why they don't create as much as men do is because they are generally always missing testosterone/drive, and almost always not autistic.
>>
>>18253063
No girl is gonna tell me I should fuck off cause the girls don't want me to fuck off jesus christ they literally hang onto me so I don't leave.

Why don't the girls I want do that? That's what I'm asking. It's fucking killing me. Is it really because I'm an autist? How come the other 10 girls don't seem to mind.
>>
>>18253065
>DNA discovered by Watson and Crick.
> Franklin was the first to discover and formulate these facts, which in fact constituted the basis for all later attempts to build a model of the molecule. However, Watson, at the time ignorant of the chemistry, failed to comprehend the crucial information, and this led to construction of a wrong model.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosalind_Franklin#Controversies_after_death

> Didn't invent the modern computer, but was one of the pioneers of compilers.
No. She invented the first compiler.

Try running a computer without any software. Then we'll see who's fucking stupid.
>>
>>18253074
Well everyone has their own type. Just because you're looking good doesnt mean every girl gonna fell for you. Dont give up, keep looking
>>
>>18253072
ITT: Non-scientists do science

You sound like Aristotle blathering about how eels don't reproduce and women have fewer teeth.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.