[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: mfw.jpg (41KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
41KB, 500x354px
So my gf has a history with suicidal tendencies. Only problem is that she never follows through or even attempts. She just threatens and threatens. I'm getting sick of it and I want her to stop, but I want to stay with her. She's genuinely an amazing girl, but she just needs to stop. Suggestions?
>>
Leave her

Women like her are neurotic messes and thrive on men scrambling to rescue her from depression and sadness. They're worse than gold diggers who just wanna prey on your money. Women like your gf prey on your protective instincts as a man and bleed you of your time, attention, & sanity.

She'd be happiest with an arrogant type of guy who's too obsessed with his works to care about her tantrums and cries for attention.

Leave her, unless you wanna stay miserable.
>>
File: PuzzledEmoticon.jpg (46KB, 436x300px) Image search: [Google]
PuzzledEmoticon.jpg
46KB, 436x300px
>>18252899
>Only problem is that she never follows through or even attempts.

Maybe she just needs some encouragement?
>>
She is drama queen, leave her. I used to have a relationship just like you. She didnt threatened me but alwaya said shits like ' I dont think i can live without you' and ' I'd rather kill myself seeing you with someone else'. I've spent 1 more year with her because i was afraid she would kill herself. Finally decided to break up with her. She committed a suicide but fucking retard couldnt even kill herself properly lol
>>
>>18253012
what an awful story but decent advice.
>>
>>18252899
Actually this >>18252933 is the best advice. She is gonna leech on your happiness , make your life miserable for every little problem she thinks she has. People like that never change. Dont worry she wont do shit. Just attention whoring
>>
I had a boyfriend who did the same shit. I had to call the cops multiple times because he threatened to kill himself. I left him and it was hard. In my opinion people who threaten to off themselves often are doing it because of a serious dependency issue they need professional help.
>>
>>18253012
Damn wtf....
>>
>>18252899
Be a fucking man amd put your foot down. Tell her that you're tired of the guilt trip amd her selfishly threatening to hurt herself to manipulate you. Tell her that it's not fair and that she needs to cut it out. If she doesn't listen then move on with your life. She'll continue seeking attention through her pseudo self-destruction and you can move on not having to deal with that immature little brat.
>>
My mom threatened to kill herself, I told her to shut the fuck up and fucking do it. Of course she didn't go through with it, stupid bitch.
>>
>>18252899
Tell her to just do it then. Give her the knife or gun and see how she reacts.

This works every time
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.