[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some /adv/ice, I have finally come to terms with myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1491937228075.jpg (47KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1491937228075.jpg
47KB, 453x604px
I need some /adv/ice, I have finally come to terms with myself that I really would not work well in a relationship or dealing with that stuff. But I still wanna be loved, so I need a pet. BUT i am allergic to birds, cats, and dogs.

What is a good alternative to a dog, but get the same affection?
>>
I've always wanted a skunk with its glands removed.

Or you could just fix your issues.
>>
>>18252844
reptile, like a bearded dragon or ball python.

they have scales that don't shed like fur/feather.
>>
File: 1492099321922.jpg (287KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492099321922.jpg
287KB, 1920x1200px
>>
>>18252844
Don't get a monkey op. Don't do it. I've seen way too many documentaries where the Lil Fulckers go crazy.
>>
>>18252844
You can get that one breed of cat that's completely hairless. Maybe it won't set off your allergies
>>
>>18252844
hamster/guineapig/ferret
>>
In addition to dogs, cats and birds, which are the most frequent house pets, rabbits, rodents, fish and turtles are also vertebrate species that commonly share the home environment. Lizards, snakes and ferrets are less common pets. These species can transmit numerous diseases, especially to children who are more likely to be in close contact with them. The author presents a general review of zoonoses and potential zoonoses transmitted by rabbits, rodents and cold blooded vertebrates. Zoonoses transmitted by ferrets, a more recent popular house pet, are also considered. Although most zoonoses contracted from pets are relatively rare events, clinicians should be aware of any animal exposure, especially in immunocompromised hosts. Because of the diversity and the large size of the pet population, exposure to animals should be systematically ascertained when examining a patient.
>>
>>18252844
Ferret if you want something with fur.
Ball python if you want something low maintenance.
>>
>>18253127
idk why but this made me kek
i guess it was because it made me think of ace ventura
>>
>>18252844
just get a pet furfag, anon
>>
File: 1491253201844.gif (2MB, 350x225px) Image search: [Google]
1491253201844.gif
2MB, 350x225px
Rabbits are awesome and can be very affectionate.

If you cannot have anything with fur, I would recommend and bearded dragon over a snake. When you handle them every day they like to chill with you.
>>
>>18252844
Got you OP
>>
hedgehog :D
>>
>>18252844
You could just stop needing affection, that will go a long way in finding satisfaction from something that actually makes you stronger and therefor more desirable.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.