[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my mom found my dildo, what do i do now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

i'm 18. my mom found my dildo recently (she hasnt brought it up but i know she found it because some stuff was re-arranged), i was gonna come out the night before, but i guess that's my karma for pussying out.

should i come out to her? i dont know if i should. i really dont want her to think im a bottom.

what im more worried about is her telling my dad. i never want him to know and never want to be confronted/confront him about me being gay.

do you think she'd tell him about the dildo? would a mom do that?

if i came out to her would she tell him?
>>
I would say yes
>>
Should have said it was a present for your girl or something.
Or you could say you just wanted to suck the dildo and you're still on top.
>>
>>18252780

She never brought it up. I just know she saw it.
>>
>>18252788
Well no-one knows here whether she would tell your dad. I would say in most healthy relationships, the mother would tell the father.

I would just come out with the truth, if your dad doesn't accept it then that's his fault. (exception is if you think your father would react violently or would disown you, then don't come out)

Sorry this isn't great advice but it's more of a personal choice. As a man though, you've got to try and tell the truth except when you can't.
>>
>>18252816

ok. i just feel emasculated of them thinking of me as like, a faggot or something
>>
The bitch is playing mind games with you to get a free dildo OP. Dont be fooled. Act like a man and get your dildo back. Tell her she can you it too if she doesnt tell your dad but ONLY you are done using it
>>
You feel emasculated but you like to dildo your ass?

First off, prostate massage is real nigga shit, second off, you will notice what matters in life is how you view yourself, not how others do.
>>
op on suicide watch, lol
>>
I read this as I found my mom's dildo, what do I do now?

Either way I guess you are already doing it.
>>
>>18252988

why would she want something that was in my ass
>>
Say that it belongs to a girl you've been having over when they aren't home.

Then find a girl and maybe fuck her for your parents. At least pretend to. Then afterwards you can come out of the closet and say "Well, hey, at least I tried." It can work out better than you expect.

That is, as I assume, there wasn't shit on your dildo. Then they would absolutely know that OP is a faggot.
>>
>>18252942
>a faggot or something
But that's exactly what you are.
>>
next time write hi mom I'm gay on the dildo
>>
>>18252771
just say you thought it was hers and the then tell her your gay.
>>
>>18252771
She'll probably just try to forget about it and give you time to come out to her yourself. She may also not assume anything, plenty of straight guys enjoy stuff up their ass.
>>
>>18252771
She'll probably use it too. Ask her to give your dildo back, and offer her some sex or something.
>>
>>18252771
What you need to do it look her in the eye and be like "I need you to show me how to use this."
>>
>>18253417

how
>>
>>18253391

that sounds convoluted af
>>
>>18252771
Dude, seriously, fucking own it. Lots of people like dildos in the ass. There is 0% wrong with that. Fuck "emasculation." You like what you like.
>>
>>18252771
Why give af?
>>
>>18254573

because my mom found my dildo and now she probably thinks im a gay bottom, which i am, but i didn't want her to know?
>>
>>18254633
your mom was either going to find the dildo or or catch you getting dick

either way you were gonna have to confront it
>>
>>18253655
>plenty of straight guys enjoy stuff up their ass
I have bad news for you.
>>
>>18254638

how do i confront it?
>>
>>18252771
It's no big deal, she'll be fine with it. My mom once went through my shower back and found all my dildos and plugs, she just cleaned them and put them back. If your mom is cool you'll be fine.
>>
File: 1482113474624.jpg (17KB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
1482113474624.jpg
17KB, 200x199px
>>18254887
>she just cleaned them and put them back
>>
Nigga you fuck yourself in the ass, you're a bottom and gay btw
>>
Why don't you just say you and your gf use it during sex. And if you don't have a gf then just lie you Muppet
>>
Protip: she's probably known for years.
>>
>>18252771
Dont be such a fucking faggot and give her shit for going through your stuff. Youre 18 for fuck sakes, what youre not allowed to have sex toys?

Also if you dont want your parents to think youre a homo just buy a maxim and leave it open on your bathroom counter or something. You dont have to touch a real girl to pretend you get off to them
>>
>>18255057

doubt it.
>>
>>18254891

i know
>>
>>18255072

never had any girlfriends during hs.

a lot did flirt with me but i always turned them down.
>>
You are going to have to tell your dad at some point OP.

Either that or never date anyone or cut off all contact once you do.
>>
>>18255767

why do i have to tell him?

i just cant look him in the eyes and say im gay. i'd feel like a failure
>>
>>18255864
Go up to your dad and tell him "dad I'm a fucking queer ass homosexual gay and I'll shove my XXXL dildo up my ass right now if you have a problem with that"
>>
>>18255864
That says way more about you than it does about him. Therapy time.
>>
>>18255948

Why do I need therapy? No one wants to tell their dad they like cock. much less a son.
>>
>>18255971
If you'd feel like a failure, it sounds like you are ashamed. That's not a healthy feeling.

If you get a boyfriend, does that mean you won't introduce him to your family?
>>
>>18255883

too harsh
>>
>>18256005

i don't know if i'd introduce him or not.

i feel like it'd be like.. "oh hey mom and dad, this is the guy who fucks your son every night"
>>
>>18254934

no gf
>>
>>18252988
give me my sides back
>>
I don't think it's a good idea keeping sex toys, drugs or any other questionable items when living under someone elses roof.

You have three options:

1. Say nothing and let the fear and worry torment you. The whole 'I know you know I know' thing is torture.

2. Come out and free yourself. If you parents love you they will try somewhat to be understanding.

3. Quickly find a GF, spend loads of time with her in your room and you might just be able to fake your way to an explanation that it was hers or you use it on her to mess about.

Your mom might or might not have told your dad. A relationship between a husband and wife operates on a different level. She might not tell him if she knows his reaction would be bad.

The way to tell if she has told is to listen out if any conversations with you seem out of place from the norm (i.e. them suddenly talking about girlfriends, marriage, etc).
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.