[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To put it briefly, I fucked up my relationship with my first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1nrp2v.jpg (36KB, 560x415px) Image search: [Google]
1nrp2v.jpg
36KB, 560x415px
To put it briefly, I fucked up my relationship with my first love. I've dated in the past, which every one was manipulation and emotional abuse. I'm somewhat damaged but I'm getting better and not letting it kick me down. We haven't seen one another in over a month, with zero contact as she pretends I do not exist but keeps tabs on me through my snapchat story. Always views it. I really miss her and I just want to talk to her. I just don't know what to do anymore
>>
Cant go about fixing anything if we dont know what needs to be fixed.
>>
>>18252384

Right. Sorry, I'm just so sick of talking about it, it's been a while. I hurt her feelings by saying something similar to "I don't really care about us not seeing each other and talking" yadda yadda since we hadn't been seeing one another. I pushed her away bc I was stressed out and wasn't talking about it. It was one of those moments when you realized you were the one being a dummy after I guess I "broke up" with her. I lost her trust.
>>
>>18252229
Well obviously you have 2 choice. First is trying repair it, which you have to do patiently. Second is to forget her. Easy as that.
>>
>>18252394

That's what I was thinking. I guess I needed validity. I hope I can repair it. Thanks.
>>
>>18252562
OP you need to explain to her what your past relationships and emotional trauma have done to you that you act like you do. she's probably still interested and would honestly benefit from an explanation. don't be too hopeful but for both of your sakes an explanation and some closure would do you both wonders
>>
>>18252623

No OP don't do this. Girls will just view that as making excuses for bad behavior.

Women don't think logically, dummy. What OP has to do is stick with no contact and eventually she'll reach out. When she reaches out, arrange a meet up. Start over and don't fuck up again.

It may take anywhere from a few weeks to months. You gotta stick with no contact. It's the only effective method of getting back an ex and it's the best method for your mental health.

She still views your snapchat story, she's not over you. I guarantee she'll contact you eventually. Keep your snapchats mysterious and exciting, or just stop using snapchat or maybe even block her on snapchat. The curiosity will drive her crazy and speed up the no contact process.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.