[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anti-procrastination thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: jhbjhb.jpg (585KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jhbjhb.jpg
585KB, 1920x1080px
so i know all the information, i just dont want to do it! it;s 10 pages and all i wanna do is watch the simpsons and lurk the chans

what do yall do when you need to overcome procrastination?
>>
File: 1484641190777.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484641190777.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
I have to write 15 pages and i can't bring myself to fucking do it

It's unnerving as fuck

i'm depressed

i'm lonely

fuck everything

good luck op
>>
File: wreignjoeir.jpg (415KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wreignjoeir.jpg
415KB, 1920x1080px
>>18252001
10 pages, fuck my major, fuck my fat life, fuck not having a job/friends

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! GOD DAMMIT!
>>
>>18251993
You just wait until the last minute and then you have to do it. I recommend staying up all night. The sleep deprivation really gets things going.
>>
>>18252039
that honestly might be what happens
it's due wednesday at 7pm and i have to be somewhere tuesday morning and pretty much all wednesday. so it's really a matter of when do i sit down and shit this thing out like a taco bell quesarito
>>
>>18252001
whens it due?
>>
File: 608.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
608.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
>>18252026
aaand the girl i just went on a date with has a boyfriend she didn't tell me about (till after i payed for dinner)
>>
>>18252001
the do a flip faggot would make me want to kill myself less than the you are worth something bullshit
>>
>>18252077
it's 1 AM where i live.

It's due for 9 AM

I've already made up my mind about giving it late.
>>
>>18252098
sleep. now dude. get up early and plow, it's probably what will happen to me. what's the late penalty?
>>
>>18252120
I don't know, i hope it wont be too severe. I don't care as long as i have a passing grade.

But you're right, i should go to sleep.

Good luck dude
>>
>>18252039
Oh god this happened to me as a freshman for 6 straight weeks in a row. I had a physics lab due on Wednesdays and I procrastinated every single damn time and never learned my lesson. Every Tuesday, I had to endure one long self loathing tortured experience after another in a chair in a library doing 5 minutes of lab report for every 1 hour of Battle Tetris, because for all other days of the week I just couldn't do it, I was terrified of those fucking nights, followed the next morning with nausea and mild hallucinations during lecture. What the ever loving fuck that was horrible.
>>
>>18252136
sigh, thanks bro, fuck its 7:30 here, i figure i can get 2-3/10 before bed.
>>
>>18252139
jesus and i thought i got bad anxiety about my papers, hallucinations? shit.
but yeah dude, self loathing, nervous, lethargic AFUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>18252136
I used to think llike that too but that just aint healthy...i hope it doesnt happen to you but that's how you burn out. Waiting for deadlines to approach like youre staring face to face with a grizzly bear it's eventually going to bite you in the ass.
Sorry if im being preachy but mebe you should reconsider school if this is the lvl of commitment you want.
>>
>>18252216
>reconsider school
believe me, i could start a phd at the end of this semester and im seriously considering saying fuck it to go teach english abroad
>>
>>18252238
You can always go back to college and new experiences might be just the thing you need to help with your procrastination and if what you're saying is true about the phd stuff then all the more reason.
Consider taking a semester off to do something you want to.
>>
>>18251993

>Modafinil
>Exercise
>Good diet
>Racetams + Choline stack
>Meditation

Works everytime.
>>
>>18252078
and this, is how girls take advantage of you when they aren't interested
>>
>>18252238

Do not go out of school, you fool. You already have a place where things are expected of you, with a clear and logical frame where you know what you can expect. If you're failing right now, start writing down about what happened, what the issue is and how to solve it so you can reconstruct your model of reality to one that's more accurate.

Leaving school will live you to your own devices, without a thought out plan or a frame to work inside of, you'll be more lost than a goat without a shepard.
Ignore this guy >>18252265 he is literally Satan.
>>
test
>>
osterone
>>
File: erf.jpg (430KB, 1920x1167px) Image search: [Google]
erf.jpg
430KB, 1920x1167px
>>18252506
>Modafinil
i had a ton of dextroamphetamine that i flushed down the toilet...long story... it's about 10pm here, think im gonna shit out one or two pages and go to bed, plow straight through tomorrow.

>>18252510
tell me about it :\ fuck that bitch, i hope she never finds a good man

>>18252511
i know right, it's like, i know how to live in this world, i understand it, but it's like a nanometer away from NEEThood. should i just say fuck that and embrace it?

>failing right now
i mean technically not failing, and technically not now... paper is due wednesday, but ill realistically only have all tomorrow and half of tuesday to work on it
it's at times like this tho that i wonder why the fuck im doing this and not something different
also shitposting 4chan is waaaaay easier than knuckling down
>>
File: kkjn.jpg (378KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kkjn.jpg
378KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>18252583

>should i just say fuck that and embrace it?

No, you fag. Your problems have very simple answer, that are hard to put into practice. Accept responsibility.

Get your act together and make sure you start your projects earlier next time, crying about it now won't solve anything, and if you think there's a career out there that won't get you in a similar situation, you are wrong. There's no shortage of hard work in any field you decide to study, pal.

Sort yourself out, stop. You know perfectly well what you should be doing right now. GO DO IT, FOOL.
>>
>>18252609
gah, fuck it, you're right. peace
>>
>>18252617

Very wise, friend. Good luck.
>>
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.