[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cancer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: last ned.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
last ned.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
This is more a rant than asking for advice. I have strong symptoms of leukemia. Most people die of this. Blood test results come next week, but these symptoms can't be mistaken. I'm going to die within 5 years. I don't know how to fucking handle this. My parents and brother. I don't wanna have this life.
>>
point of no return. go live life to the fullest.
>>
>>18251601
Go eat some chocolade. Even if you get fat, it doesnt matter cause you will be dead anyway.

Dont do stupid decisions until you actually have results in.
>>
>>18251601

So basically you've diagnosed yourself with cancer and given yourself a prognosis of 5 years even though you haven't heard any of this from an actual medical professional.
>>
Stop posting this thread. As others told you yesterday leukemia actually shares symptoms with lots of different things.

Stage 4 leukemia has the survival rate you quote in OP, which I doubt you have. Leukemia is actually pretty survivable these days if it doesn't metastasize
>>
File: GettyImages-523203676.jpg (171KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-523203676.jpg
171KB, 640x425px
>>18251601
Don't know what to tell you, anon. Enjoy the people you love, forgive the people you hate. They say the ride never ends, but apparently it does.

See you space cowboy.
>>
>>18251601
Have you got a diagnosis? No? Then stop going crazy until you have one.

Even if you got leukemia, if you don't have terrible luck (and live in a country with decent healthcare system) you can get out of this alive.
>>
look up Dr Morse on youtube and search for leukemia. You can help yourself man , at least extend your life longer than 5 years , dont know where you came up with that.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.